Bonus Part

5 years later

" Ahan... But if you look at the interest rate it's so low and you are saying we have to take all the responsibility of production and selling like how can they offer such proposal... I think it's just a waste of time Seo jun. "

Abdullah speak on the call while talking to his manager who was hired by Mr Park before his retirement because he was the trust worthy staff of their company to hold this position and can be as helpful for Abdullah as Mr Park was.

Sir we can have a meeting let's listen what they said if you didn't like the deal then we can cancel it but they are insisting on to have a meeting at least.

Hmm... I'll tell you after sometime I need to discuss this matter with Hezlin.

Okay sir I'll wait then I'll do whatever you said.

With that Abdullah cut the call and came back in his room from the balcony then he saw Hezlin was helping her both kids in their home work and Ayaan was continuously teasing Mishel and she was complaining while whining then Hezlin speak in a little angry voice " Ayaan sit silently and do your homework or else I'll call Mohammad. "

He looked at her with the most innocent doe eyes and said " Eomma I just took eraser from her please don't be angry she just loves to create scenes. " Mishel looked at him with an innocent shocked face and speak in a most innocent voice " Eomma he already lost my 3 erasers in a single day and teacher scolded me because I asked her thrice a day for an eraser... "

She started crying and Hezlin looked at Ayaan then he said " wallahi Eomma she's lying I didn't I didn't. " Abdullah chuckled while looking at them then Hezlin caressed Mishel's face and said
" don't cry sunshine I'll scold him hmm he won't do this again. "

With that Abdullah sat beside Mishel on the bed and asked her while caressing her hair " who troubled my princess huh? Tell me I'll give them a good lesson. " she pointed her index finger towards Ayaan and said " him... He loses his things then he asks for mine and lose them too and because of him teacher scolded me today."

Abdullah held her from her waist and make her sit over his lap then he cupped her face and wiped her tears then he said
" First I'll give him a good lesson then I'll go to your school and ask your teacher to take Mishel's Appa's all the money but don't scold my princess for just a mere eraser hmm. "

She smiled and nodded her head then he kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug then he looked at Ayaan and said
" you little devil come on say sorry to her or else... "

He smirked while making a teasing face then he said " then what? " Abdullah also smirked and said " your car will be cancelled for troubling my princess. " Ayaan looked at Hezlin while making a sad pout and said " Eomma look Appa is emotionally blackmailing me... Who does this with his child huh? "

Abdullah Chuckled at his statement then Hezlin signalled him to come near her and he crawled over bed towards her and sat on her lap then she wrapped her arms around his tiny figure and said " he's just teasing you and see you didn't like it at all right? "

Ayaan nodded his head innocently then she caressed his face and make him look up at her and said " that's how Mishel feels when you tease her or everyone else also feels when someone tease then so you shouldn't do this right? " he twitched his lips to side then Hezlin said " Allah doesn't like it when someone purposely teases anyone so we should avoid this hmm and you love Allah and love to obey his orders right? "