But right now you didn't care, you where both horny and from his words he just said to you, your pussy is throbbing right now and you know your wet and need to be touched by him. "That's okay pudding you can do what you want to me I'm all yours right now" he looked amused from that statement "your going to regret saying that princess" you giggle suductively, "make me regret it then" he likes the challenge but he knows you will be moaning his name soon enough, he was hard already, he actually was hard right when he seen the outfit but he tried to hide it. "As you wish kittin"

He grabs you and pushed you on the bed he takes off the stalkings that where with the outfit, "your so fucking hot" kenma says to you, he kisses down your neck and gets up "I'll be right back" he leaves the room for a moment, when he gets back you see fluffy black hangcuffs, "are these okay?" You nod so he grabs your hands and handcuffs them to the head bored of the bed, he looks at you for a moment and continues, he opens your legs and presses them open wide for him "keep your legs open for me, okay princess?" You nod "yes sir" he laughs a little "good girl"

"Hey princess I have a question" you look at him "what is it?" He looks a little nervous to ask you but he goes ahead and does "would you be open to experimenting on stuff you like?" "I mean yeah but I wanted to do stuff YOU want to do right now because you have been satisfying me but I don't really for you" he looks at you and smirks "oh trust me this is exactly what I want" you smile and then agree "we'll if it's what you want you can experiment whatever you want on me"

His mood goes up even more then before, he couldn't be any happier, you didn't know how freaky kenma can really be till you see what he brings out next from his fucking mouse cutool mystery box of sin, he leaves the room again and brings back a couple things including this weird looking long thing, "alright just brace yourself okay?" You nod allowing him to continue, he latches it into your ankles, it looks like a stick but it latches to your ankles? Weird but wonder what that's goin to do "move your legs around real quick" you do just that and shake your legs a bit, and when you do that you immediately stop because you notice the stick gets longer. "When you try and close your legs it spreads your legs wider and wider for me" he smiles down at you.

We'll that's knew, I didn't even know that was a thing, maybe I regret putting this outfit on, I'm seeing a whole other side of kenma right now, he is usually really nonchalant and calm, but now he is dominant and possessive, I can still see kenma in this whole thing because he keeps asking if I'm okay with everything and marking sure I'm comfortable, no matter what he says I know he won't try and hurt me in any way.

He messages your thighs for a second and leans he head in-between them, he gently kisses your clothes area, he rips off the lacy fabric "aww I liked those" he chuckles "I'll buy you knew ones" he grabs something from the floor and since it's dark you don't really see what it is, you hear vibrations "kenma what is that?" He laughs "calm down and close your eyes, just relax and enjoy it" you calm down a little and close your eyes, when you feel the unknown item on your cult your back arches and your mouth drops "oh fuck kenma~" he moves the vibrater around on your pussy slowly, even with him doing it slow you feel like your going to burst, "I love when you moan my name" he puts the vibrater to the highest setting and your squirming under him, the latch on your ankles have already spread your legs out a lot "he moves vibrater around your pussy "I'm going to cum kenma oh shit!!" He moves it really fast on your cult and it drives you crazy, you haven't felt this good yet and that's sayin somethin.

You cum all over your bed and the toy, kenma removes it and all of the other stuff on you including the handcuffs, "that was so hot" he takes off his shirt and puts his hand on your neck and slightly squeezes it, he kisses you and you start pulling down his sweats and boxers, when there off you start pumping his cock, he's still on top of you kissing you, you fell him enter 2 fingers into you, your both moaning "fuck y/n your doing so good, can I put it in you?" You nod and he adjusts himself "wait are you a virgin?" You look a little scared to answer that "yeah.." he smiles "it's okay y/n, I'll be as gentle as I can, tell me if it hurts to much okay?" "Okay"

He slowly enters you, he sees tears forming so he rubs your cult and kisses you to try and distract you, "shhh, I know it hurts but trust me you are going to feel so good" you trust him so you let him continue "keep..going.." he pushes himself completely into you and he waits for a second for you to adjust. "Okay y-you can move.." he slowly moves and speeds up little by little what goes from pain turns into pleasure "holy shit kenma!" He moans feeling how wet you are and how good you feel around him "fuck you feel so good"

He picks up the pace and goes faster "fuck..faster kenma!" He goes faster, you scratch his back with your nails pretty deep, he lifts your legs over his shoulders, and continues to thrust, your a moaning mess right now "kenma~!!" You felt so close to your climax, you kept digging into kenmas skin but you couldn't help it you where so high on euphoria right now hopefully he didn't mind.

Kenmas pov:

Holy shit y/n feels so good, she's really digging into my skin on my back tho but I might be into that, that's definitely going to hurt tomorrow though. I keep thrusting into her and I grab the vibrater again and put it onto her cult while I thrust into her. "Oh fuck kenma" I love when she moans my name, she is so hot.

I have no idea what I'm going to tell the boys when they see scratches on my back, tomorrow is swim day and I have no idea what I'm going to do, oh well I don't care right now all I care about is y/n and marking her feel good. I knew I was about to cum but I wanted her to cum first. I move the vibrater fast on her cult and pound into her at the same time.

She opens her eyes for a second "kenma I'm about to cum" I look at her "me too princess" I go as fast as I can so she can climax "oh fuck I'm cumming! Kenma~" she came all over my dick and that's the end for me I pull out and cum on her new outfit. I fall next to her tired and so does she. "Can we just go to school a little late tomorrow" she looks at me for confirmation. "Of course princess whatever you want"

Sorry this one was a little shorter then usual but yeahhh her u go u sinners