Meanwhile, in a hotel room, Dean and (y/n) were sleeping in the bed, both of them nude under the blankets. The clothes they wore the night before were strewn about on the floor. After the successful vampire job, Dean and (y/n) had some drinks at a nearby bar then made it back to their room and ended up having fun together, now that they were alone with no kids around.

Dean stirs a bit then wakes up to notice (y/n) laying next to him, her bare back pressed against his bare chest. He hums a bit at this then pulls her closer to him then he kisses her shoulder, slowly, then her neck and the back of her neck.

(Y/n) stirs at this and Dean goes to give her some lovebites on her shoulder. She gasps at this then opens her eyes as Dean runs his tongue over the spot he bit. "Good morning to you, too, handsome." (Y/n) said, in a bit of a raspy voice, as she turns around to face him.

"Morning, beautiful." He said as he leans in and kisses her on the lips. (Y/n) places her hands on his biceps then slowly runs her hands over his shoulders, up his neck then cupped his face in her hands as they continued to kiss. Dean moves his lips away from hers then goes to her neck and (y/n) moves her head back to give him more access to her neck as he continues his attack on it.

"Dean..." she mutters, pleasurably, and she could feel his lips curl up into a smile. He pulls his head back to look at her then they heavily make out for a few moments before Dean pushes her on her back, hovers over her then continues to kiss her and started to move his hips against hers, making her feel his growing excitement. (Y/n) let's out a moan as Dean continues to move his hips.

"Dean...I need you." She whispers, desperately, then he adjusts himself before he slowly enters through her entrance. (Y/n) lets out a loud moan, that she was sure the rooms around them heard, while Dean grunts and groans at the feeling of being inside of her. He started to go slow with his pace as he didn't really want to rush this. He wanted to take his time with her and enjoy the moment before they had to go back home to the kids.

"God, you feel so good." Dean whispers in her ear before he, lightly, bites her neck then runs his tongue over the where he bit her. She lets out a gasp but then a really loud moan when he hit a particular spot in her, he raises his head up to look at her to see her eyes closed and her jaw hanging slightly open. He leans and kisses her as he starts to hit that spot again and again, the feeling of her nails digging into his back was just spurring him to do it harder and faster.

"Hello, Dean and (y/n)." A gravelly voice greets, which makes the couple stop and look over to see Castiel standing by the doorway of their room. "CAS, DAMN IT!" Dean yells, angrily, while (y/n) covers herself with Dean's pillow as Dean pulls out of her and uses the hotel blanket cover them up. "Don't just freakin' appear here without warning!" Dean shouts.

"I'm sorry but this is very important." Castiel said and Dean rolls his eyes. "Again send us a text or, better yet, wear a damn bell." Dean yells and Cas gives a slight nod. "My apologies." Cas said as Dean glares at him.

"Cas, can you give us a couple of minutes? Maybe go stand outside for a bit and we'll holler when we're ready." (Y/n) said and Cas nods before he disappears. Dean growls curses under his breath and (y/n) leans her head back on her pillow then begins to giggle.

"It's not funny, (y/n)." Dean grumbles and (y/n) giggles a bit more. "It kinda is." She said and Dean leans down on top of her and places his head on the pillow that was still covering her chest. (Y/n) runs a hand through his hair, trying to comfort him of his disappointment.

"C'mon, horndog." She said and Dean sighs, heavily, then raises his head to look at her. "I'm sorry..." he said and she smiles and places a hand on his cheek. "It's not your fault." She said and he looks down. "But hey..." she said and he looks back at her.