°• Their Weakness? •°

Start from the beginning

Taehyung - THAT'S IT! FUCK YOU, BASTARD! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

He jumped upon the guard and started beating the shit out of him. But nothing would affect.

The damage has been done. H-He is right! Maybe, I don't deserve to live.

Jennie POV end

Taehyung - Clean all this mess.

He ordered the guards and they nodded. Taehyung turned towards Jennie but what he saw was...

Jennie holding a gun pointing it at her own forehead to kill herself. He hurriedly ran towards her and before she could shoot, he threw the gun away.

Jennie - Let me die, Taehyung! I don't deserve to live!

Without uttering a word, Taehyung picked her up in a bridal style. She was too weak to even resist.

She stayed there still but, was she gonna stop? No! She tried to grab his gun from the back of his pocket.

Taehyung - Dare to do whatever you're thinking of.

He threatened her and she sighed heavily. Having a hard time controlling her tears. They reached to Taehyung's room and he softly made her lay on the bed.

Taehyung - Jennie, tell me everything. Why did you try to kill yourself?

That was it! Jennie bursted into tears. Her hands were shivering and she couldn't stay still.

Taehyung immediately hugged her. He rubbed her back and assured her that everything's fine.

Jennie - No! Nothing is fine. See this. This happened in front of me.

She kept the picture in front of him. The picture had a scene of electric blast.

Jennie - They literally did an electric blast on my father in front of my eyes. And I-I couldn't s-save him. Even though, G-God gave me a chance but I-I failed.

She hugged him and he was astonished.

Taehyung - Jennie, everything is fine. You're with me. No worries!

Jennie - A-Appa was the only one for me in this world. He was the b-best! I-I love him so much but I lost him. It is all my fault. Now, I know why everyone hates me.

Taehyung - Are you mad?! Who hates you?

Jennie - You hate me!

Taehyung - Are you serious? I would never hate you. I like you. I love you!

She pulled back from the hug and looked at him in shock. As he realised, what he just spoke, he tried to cover it.

Taehyung - I-I meant I like you really much, Jennie. Don't think like that.

Jennie - Taehyung, he's gone. He'll never come back to me. I-I want him in this w-world with me.

Taehyung - Shh! He's with you, Jennie. Everything's fine. I'm with you and I'll never leave you.

Taehyung(in mind) - You've done something that you shouldn't have. I promise to torture you till you fall on your knees and apologize to her. And after that, I'll kill you! If you hurt her, you can't escape me.

Rosé POV -

I came towards the right side door. Goshh! Everything's so dark here. How could he come here? There's no way!