But she finally chose her dream.

This violin had been kept at home. This time Wen Zhi wanted to surprise consultant Zhou, so she took the violin out again.

"Is it a little cold?"

Advisor Zhou took off the scarf tied around his neck and wrapped it directly around Wen Zhi's neck.

It's Valentine's Day, and it's quite cold in the UK in February.

In order to look beautiful, Wen Zhi only wore a white coat and no scarf at all. When the wind blew, her cheeks became stiff with the cold.

Advisor Zhou stretched out his hands and put them against her cheeks. His warm palms touched her skin, making her shiver again. She felt so comfortable and warm.

Wen Zhi carried the violin case behind her back, and Advisor Zhou reached out to pull up her suitcase, holding her hand with one hand, and the two returned to the hotel opposite along the zebra crossing.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the two entered the hotel, they bumped into another colleague from United Airlines.

The people opposite were obviously preparing to go out.

When everyone saw Advisor Zhou pulling an extremely beautiful girl into the hotel, they all looked at each other for a moment.

Advisor Zhou is considered a celebrity in the company, and even colleagues overseas have heard about his marriage.

As a result, they suddenly bumped into each other and took the little girl back to the hotel, which was quite embarrassing.

And today is also Valentine's Day.

Originally, Advisor Zhou took Wen Zhi and went straight to the front desk, planning to change to a better room.

But unexpectedly, today is Valentine's Day and the hotel rooms are already fully booked.

When he happened to bump into a colleague, he took the initiative to nod and say hello: "Come out."

Colleagues nodded one after another, feeling quite weird in their hearts.

Until the Advisor Zhou turned to look at Wen Zhi and said softly: "This is my wife Wen Zhi, she came from China to see me."

Colleagues who were feeling embarrassed at first were even more embarrassed now.

Not at all what they thought.

This is Captain Gu's wife.

In fact, it's not the fault that others didn't recognize Wen Zhi. Just now, Advisor Zhou wrapped his scarf around Wen Zhi's neck. He was afraid of the strong wind, so he used the scarf to cover her face, covering everything below the eyes.

Wen Zhi pulled down her scarf at this time, exposing her mouth.

She nodded and greeted everyone: "Hello everyone, I am Wen Zhi."

"Captain Gu, I'm so happy that First Officer Wen personally came to the UK to celebrate Valentine's Day with you," a flight attendant said immediately.

Some people couldn't help but be surprised: "Today is Valentine's Day?"

"It looks like you are single, so today is not Valentine's Day."

After chatting with his colleagues for a while, Advisor Zhou took Wen Zhi upstairs again.

The two entered the room.

Wen Zhi saw that although his room was not very big, it was clean and the smell in the room was refreshing, without a trace of smoke or other smells.