||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫~||

"I'm going there" Rimuru murmurs as he clenches his hands into fists

"I would advise against that course of action Rimuru-sama" Hakurou says as he watches his master pace inside his office.

"I do not care. My Imouto is struggling and it is getting worse. This was supposed to be a happy thing and all I have felt is sadness from her" Rimuru practically growls some of his aura leaking making the older Oni shiver. Rimuru was quite upset about how things were going while his sister was away. It didn't help matters that he was unaware of what was happening to her there. Sure he tried to talk with her a few times but she acted like everything was fine despite her true feelings.

"Rimuru-sama if I may offer a suggestion" Hakurou says and Rimuru stops his pacing tilting his head as a gesture for the man to continue "If you are worried perhaps you should contact Demon Lord Guy and request to send one of her other mates. It may help her if she had an extra mate there since one of the two that are already there is fighting the bond"

Rimuru places his hand on the and closes his eyes trying to calm himself down. He wanted to be the one to go but Hakurou made a good point. It would be better to balance out the mate bonds by sending one of the others there to help her. Yes he was her brother but he didn't have the same effect that one of her mates would. He would be unable to sooth her fractured soul in the way they could. Now it was just a matter of deciding who to send.

Diablo would be a good candidate since he already knew Guy but he wasn't sure that the primordial demon would be able to control himself when it came to dealing with Velzard. Acatae and Veldroa were out of the question for the same reasons if not more. Benimaru was definitely a no since he was already hot tempered and Rimuru could just imagine how that would go.

Soka's bond with Harumi was still pretty new so she was unable to control her emotions when it came to Harumi well enough yet. That left Souei as his only option. Despite his earlier slip in control when dealing with interrogations Rimuru knew the blue haired Oni was the only one stable enough to handle this.

Making up his mind he reaches out to Guy with a newfound resolve. 'Guy-sama I wish to speak with you'

'I have been anticipating your contact Rimuru-sama. Though I am surprised it took you this long to reach out. I assume this is about your Imouto?'