This is what Lin Ze has been longing for for a long time. Before, his family didn't have enough money to spend, but now that he has more money, he naturally wants to go to a restaurant to try the ancient high-end delicacies, because he has already tasted all the roadside stalls.

Although it was backward in ancient times, Lin Ze did not look down upon it, especially its food. China has been known as the country of food since ancient times. It was because of the backward tools and seasonings in ancient times that they strived to be more refined in the use of ingredients.

Zhang didn't stop him this time. In fact, although he felt distressed when Lin Ze wanted to spend money and felt that his husband-in-law's money-spending problem was too great, he was never reluctant to do so.

Just like Lin Ze said, money you earn is for use. As long as you don't squander it, why feel bad? Life is so short, what's the point of not enjoying it?

Besides, any modern person is inevitably curious about ancient things, and Lin Ze is no exception.

They went to the most famous restaurant in Nanyang Town and ordered a table of signature dishes. The couple began to enjoy the happiness brought by delicious food. Being able to support a restaurant's business for many years with its famous specialties naturally has advantages.

In order to have a quiet world for the two of them, Lin Ze even spent money to buy a private room, so that he would not have to amaze the surrounding ancient people who had never seen the market with his behavior of teasing his wife all the time.

This was something bad in ancient times. When couples were in love, it was like having an underground affair...

The dishes in the restaurant are full of flavor and flavor, and may not be as modern as some places, but they are also very delicious because of the natural ingredients and the superb cooking skills of the chefs.

In short, Lin Ze ate with admiration, and with his wife's affectionate presence by his side, the boiled water tasted sweet to him.

"Ms. sir, look there's something going on down there..."

While eating, Zhang saw from the box window that there was a circle of people on the street in front of the restaurant. It seemed like someone was causing trouble, so he quickly called Lin Ze to see.

The restaurant they came to today was not only famous for its food, but also had a strong background. Most of the people who came here were relatively well-known nobles in the town, and few people dared to come here to cause trouble.

However, it doesn't seem like there's something going on down there, it looks like it was an accident.

An old man in tattered clothes passed by and accidentally bumped into a customer coming out of the restaurant. The old man was not in good physical condition, so he fell to the ground after the collision. The other person did not touch the porcelain in a bloody manner, but hurried to pick it up in a panic. Check your own package to see if anything inside has been damaged.

Seemingly seeing that his things were fine, the old man quickly apologized to the rich man who was hit and was about to leave, but he didn't expect that the old man who was hit seemed to be in a bad mood today. He was stunned and insisted on asking the tattered old man to pay for his soiled clothes. .

"Old man with no eyesight, do you know how much my clothes are worth, sir? Ten taels of silver! They are stained by such an old man like you. Master, I have to go visit relatives later, bad luck! If you are today If you don't give me a new one as compensation, don't even think about leaving..."

The rich man's attitude was very arrogant, quite like a typical bully, who would not let go of the old man.

The people around him didn't dare to come forward to dissuade him when they saw the rich man's clothes. They only dared to whisper and sympathize with him.