Chapter 11 ~ She is magic

🖤

Words:-1100+

Words:-1100+

_____________________

Raha's pov__

The next morning, I awoke early, having not slept much the previous night. My hunger drove me to the kitchen. Given the early hour, the kitchen was empty. I opened the freezer, and to my surprise, it was filled with strawberry milk, chocolates, and various items, all in pink. I immediately knew it was Abhay.

I questioned why he had brought all of these pink items in the late hours of the night. I had shared my fondness for the colour pink with him last night, but why was he so considerate at such an odd time?

My contemplation was interrupted by a loud grumble from my stomach, reminding me of my hunger. I grabbed a strawberry milk carton and a packet of bread, making myself a delicious and satisfying meal.

While engrossed in my breakfast, I suddenly heard footsteps approaching. I glanced up to see a man standing there, his eyes fixed on me as I ate. It made me feel strangely exposed, and I couldn't understand why Siddharth was watching me so intently.

I knew that I hadn't prepared the breakfast myself, but the way he was looking at me. After a while, he walked away with a smirk, and I let out a sigh of relief. I couldn't shake the uncomfortable feeling, but I went back to my meal, trying to focus on my food and put the strange encounter behind me.
Why was he staring at me?

End pov__

In Siddharth's bedroom, he found himself deep in thought. His mind was consumed by a single concern - how to make Raha feel at ease with his presence. It had become apparent to him that Raha was like a skittish cat, prone to getting frightened whenever he was around.

This dilemma weighed on Siddharth's mind, leaving him feeling confused and determined to figure out a way to make Raha more comfortable in his presence. He knew that building a connection with her would require patience and understanding.

Determined to improve his relationship with Raha, Siddharth formulated a plan. With a smile on his face, he walked towards the hall, intending to offer to drop her off at college. The idea pleased him, and he felt hopeful about bridging the gap between them.

However, when he arrived in the hall, his enthusiasm waned. Abhay and Raha were engaged in conversation, and Siddharth couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. Ignoring his inner turmoil, he approached them. The atmosphere between Abhay and Raha shifted, becoming more serious as they acknowledged Siddharth's presence.

Siddharth's voice cut through the air with a cold tone, leaving Abhay and Raha confused and silent. The tension was palpable as Siddharth continued, "When are you leaving for the office? It's already late today." His pointed question was directed at Abhay, indicating that he wanted him to depart.