Skeleton Trip-Stretching

Start from the beginning

"Is there anything else you all know about this operation? I assume there is some mutant involvement, given your connections." Komodo asked, holding up the worms. Hunter nodded. "We're not certain of anything. We just know that these shurikens belonged to the Hamato clan."

Dr. Komodo lowered his head. "I see. I guess many things need to simply be dug deeper." He said, looking at the three Hamato symbols.

"We're grateful for the help. Thank you for your research, and we hope you will crack this mystery." Dirk said, nodding as Hunter returned to the present and took the box of worms.

"It's been my pleasure, but make sure to keep an eye on those worms. We never know what could happen." Komodo said, shaking their hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dakota had a bandanna around Iris's head as he guided her into a big open room. "How did you even manage to sneak in here?" Iris asked as he pulled her hand along with him.

"Well, this part of town has been losing a lot of power due to construction, so the electric locks weren't even on, so the cameras are probably down too." He said, untying the makeshift blindfold and holding up a flashlight.

Iris opened her eyes looking around before she gasped. Right in front of her was a giant skeleton of a Brachiosaurus. "Whoah." She gaped, looking up at the long-neck dinosaur.

"Pretty awesome right? It says here they lived in North America over 150 years ago." Dakota said, looking down at the podium.

Iris rushed past him to many of the other skeletons. "No way! No way!" There was a triceratops and a raptor she gawking at. She ran past him again, looking at the Ammonite fossils. "This is so awesome!"

Dakota smiled as she marveled at the room before noticing a replica statue of a familiar animal.

"Hey, Iris, look at this." He said, walking over to the exhibit.

Iris's rushed over as her eyes widened. A Giant ground sloth was right there in front of her. "Wow." She looked at it in wonder as she smiled. "It's way bigger than I thought it would be." She leaned against the railing with a smile. "Who would've believed the slow lazy sloth of today is descended from this?" She said, raising her arms up to the animal.

Dakota laughed. "Yep, the irony of evolution." He said as Iris held her hands together.

"Ooh! Let's go see everything else!" She said, grabbing his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo sat on an old tire, wiping his forehead as Mikey continued his search. Karai was using her snake tail to move some of the larger objects. "I hope the others are having better luck than us." Leo said, standing up.

"Yeah, those labs should have something." Mikey said, throwing objects behind him. Leo's phone rang, earning the other two's attention.

"Oh, it's Donnie." Leo said, pulling out his phone. "Hey Donnie, did you find anything useful? All we've managed to get is a laser drill head." Donnie sighed over the end of the phone.

"Well, uh, about that, we think someone might have gotten to these supplies before we did." Leo looked at the ground in confusion. "What?"

"Everything was gone, we've checked over ten places, yet there was nothing." Donnie said, from over the phone.