Ohm... Is that you? Give me a signal... I want to make sure...

Suddenly, the breeze made the rose petals blow along with it towards me, embracing me in the fragrance that pleases me.

A flash that again appeared for a fraction of a second made me look up and smile wide, opening my arms wide to give a hug back to the person who has not forgotten me. He is, in fact, here with me in the best way he can.

Ohm

I smiled at the screen as the characters seemed to smile at me up on the page. The dimples with the glistening white teeth made me feel the power of Nanon's warmth that I could feel across the drawing. As if he is hugging me right in front of me. And I melted into his wrapped embrace with a smile that made my eyes moist.

In the drawing too, I could suddenly see the lines below the eyes forming droplets, like he was on the verge of tearing up. I drew some more rose petals and a stronger wind.

That made Nanon stagger a few steps behind.

He glowered up on the screen with a frown and a pout. I laughed out loud. At least he is not crying. I slowed the breeze and instead made it a bit rainy, with light wind blowing an umbrella near him.

He picked it up and smiled, rolling it on his shoulder and enjoying the droplets. He gathered a few in his hands and threw them towards the sky, which seemed targeted at me.

I am foolishly holding my face in my palms and staring at the screen in front, where Nanon's tiny figurine is moving around, enjoying rain, wind, and flowers.

I drew a small table on the side of the stairs where the area is sheltered and drew a glass of juice, some cookies, and a cake. He is in need of taking care of himself right now.

He seemed to be laughing and shaking his head as he walked towards the stairs. He looked around and shrugged.

I bit my lower lip and drew a chair. I drew a rocking one. He shook his head and kept both his hands on his waist.

I pouted confusedly and erased it before drawing a simple stool.

This time, he smacked his head. I couldn't help but giggle. I drew a simple but comfortable chair with a cushion for comfort.

He immediately walked to the chair and sat, picking up the juice from the table and having it. His slurp was so loud that the bold text appeared aside, telling me SLURP, making me snicker.

I again plopped my head in my hands and looked at him enjoying his drink in the monsoon afternoon.

"Sheesh!" A voice startled me. Aim plopped on the chair besides me. "You are gone for good this time."

I chuckled. "I guess. I found love in a hopeless place."

"Did you just quote Rihanna? Oh, my god. Get out of my way." She threw a piece of paper at me, crumpled. I chortled.

"Ok, ok. Sorry. But hey..." I turned serious, looking at Nanon's face on the screen. "Can you please take me?"

"Are you kidding me? Aren't you afraid?" She asked me with disbelief.

"I am more afraid of losing him than losing myself in that comic." I replied without even having to think.

Aim smiled. "Ok, let me call Nonnie." She said she was taking out her phone. I looked at the screen and traced a hand on Nanon's face, who was now asleep on the chair, and Chimon was putting a blanket on him. I can see that these characters are truly behaving on their own now. The world of comics seems to be evolving.