ONE

I know it's already over winter break, but I miss it. From what Keisha told me, Damon really transferred to Hawkins. I spent my winter break with Lando at a cabin, because I didn't want to go back to Beverly Hills and meet with Spencer or Jordan. Also, Simone and Jordan broke up.

Right now I'm outside the KEK house, waiting for JR and Cam. Cam really wanted to be a part of the house, since he had troubles with paying his classes last semester and he informed about it, and let's say that KEK pays great for the students. As JR walks out first, I could see him mad, then saw Cam going the opposite direction from us.

"What happened in there?", I asked JR.

"Look, it's nothing I can't fix. Now, let's get you back to the campus, before Lando kills me.", JR joked and we made our way back.

On the way back, he explained why Cam was so angry and sad and his problem with a brother in his line. It was pretty messed up, but I offered to help him and he gladly accepted my offer.

When we entered the main hall of the campus, we saw a mad Lando coming towards us.

"Hey babe.", I said to Lando.

"Don't 'hey babe' me now. Where have you been?", Lando asked, kinda upset.

"Just at KEK with Cam and JR.", I answered him.

"And what took you so long?", he looked at JR now.

"Just some stuff went down and we had to stay for a bit longer. Relax, man. No one touched her, neither comed near her.", JR said smiling, understanding his worries.

Gabby joined us 3 and took JR to help her with some stuff. As we saw them leave, Lando pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

"I missed you beautiful.", Lando said smiling at me.

"Lando, we've seen each other just an hour ago.", I laughed at his silliness.

"Exactly, too long.", he said and we made our way to the gym, where coach Raymond was waiting for us.

Coach Marcus left last semester when he found that Damon was leaving Bringston and now, JR's dad is the new head coach. As we entered in, coach looked at us mad.

"Where have you been you 2?", coach Raymond asked us.

"Library.", I lied.

"My room.", Lando also lied.

After us, JR entered as well.

"And where have you been JR?", his dad asked.

"With Lando, helping him out in his room. Laura went to get us some books from the library to help us study.", JR also lied.

"Alright, if it's school work, I can't be too mad, but next time I want you 3 on time. Understand?", coach said.

"Yes, coach.", we all 3 answered and we joined the team.

After the practice, we left with Gabby as well, since she comed to the practice.

"So, why'd you lie to coach?", JR asked us.

"I don't feel comfortable to tell him everything I do or everywhere I go, no offense JR.", I answered.

"None taken.", JR smiled at me.

"I don't like his methods. So, why bother with that truth thing? Now, the question is, why'd you lied to your dad?", Lando said.

"Fair enough. I don't like talking to him about KEK stuff to often.", JR answered.

"Well, I just hope that coach doesn't have a reason to check your lies, for you sakes.", Gabby told us.

"Well, thank you, Gabby. And besides, I was late because of JR.", I said.

"Me? How come you didn't went back on your own, mrs. Miller?", JR argued back.

"Yeah, why didn't you? I could've been on time if you showed up earlier.", Lando argued with us as well.

"I didn't put you to wait for me, you could've just go.", I said to him.

"Damn, you 3 all a whole different thing together.", Gabby laughed at us.

"Oh, shut up.", I told her smiling.

We went back to our classes and to the common hall, where I met with the girls.

"Hey, what's with the sad puppy faces?", I asked them.

"Nico got me suspended one match.", Simone said.

"And he wasn't even fair. I mean, everyone said she wasn't guilty, but him from all people did. That's not fair as the President of the Students.", Nate said.

"Maybe you should run against him.", I told her.

"Girl, you're right. I gotta go and make my campaign. See y'all later.", she said, leaving us.

"Okay, I got 2 answers from 3. Keish?", I said, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Dr. Pace is literally making my life a living hell.", Keisha told me.

"Maybe you should talk with Dr. P about it.", JR suggested.

"That's what I've been saying to her.", Cam said.

I took Keisha's hands in mine.

"Well, whatever you choose to do, we'll always support you.", I told her.

"Thank you guys. Really.", she said looking at us.

"That's what family is for.", Lando said, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Now, let's go and do something fun, alright?", Cam said and we went to the football table and the billiard table from the hall and we all played.