Chapter 8: Yuki's Plan

Yuki POV

The class was going on just as usual. However, since I'd already learned all this back when I was a child, I wasn't paying attention to it. Everyone else, however, was either making notes or just keenly paying attention to whatever the teacher was saying. Honami-chan looked even more serious and diligent than before. She must still be affected by the Horikita-senpai's rejection.  It's clear that Honami-chan is now determined to improve herself to be more worthy of the council. However, no matter how hard she tries, she won't succeed unless she gets rid of that flaw of hers. 

Anyway, The entire class seems to be completely united under Honami-chan's leadership. I hate to admit it, but she is far better in leadership than I am. This is why I have a brilliant idea.  While Honami-chan is a great leader, she is too naive, which would make her weak against the other classes. Since the class will not oppose her decisions, they won't be able to realize just how fatal those decisions will be to the class. Because of this, I have decided to talk to Honami-chan about what to do with the class. 

After the boring classes had finally ended, we were free to go back to our dorms. However, I had to go to the student council office since I'm the first-year representative. Way to go, just work after work. I'm not getting time to talk to Honami-chan at all. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Besides, I can just talk to her later. I then headed towards the student council office. Once I entered, I saw Horikita-senpai, Tachibana-senpai, Shiro, and another student.

Yuki: 'Damn it! Shiro arrived first.'  He was a slender boy with blond hair and sky-blue eyes. He also seemed to have great facial features and a mixture of a serious and a laid-back expression.

 He also seemed to have great facial features and a mixture of a serious and a laid-back expression

If I'm correct, he's Nagumo Miyabi, the first vice-president of the student council.

Shiro: "It seems you took your time, Yuki." He commented while looking at me with a non-cholent expression. You smug piece of-!

Stop. Take a deep breath and calm down. No need to swear. I don't want my mouth/mind to be dirtied by these words. That's right, I am a VERY elegant woman.

Yuki: "Sorry I'm late, did something happen?"

Shiro: "Nothing noteworthy. I just met the 1st vice president, aka Nagumo-senpai is all that happened. Now, I'm doing my work." I knew it. Nagumo-senpai then got up and approached me.

Miyabi: "Good afternoon. I am Nagumo Miyabi from Class 2A as well as the first vice-president of the student council."

Yuki: "Nice to meet you, Nagumo-senpai. I hope we get along."

Miyabi: "Likewise, Nakamura-san." Wow, I'm sure that this guy has a lot of girls squirming over him. He appears to be quite charming. Not as charming as Kiyotaka though. He then went back to his work as I sat in my seat. Tachibana-senpai then handed me some papers and told me to fill them. I immediately began my work while secretly glancing at the entire room.