"I had that feeling again," You said. "The feeling I used to have when we first met. That pull. But I don't think it wanted to hurt me."

"It didn't want to hurt you?" Geralt asked, and you nodded.

"Maybe because it knew I was Queen?" You suggested, and Geralt hummed a confused hum. "The night the Mountains were attacked, and I was flown off with Ciznar, all I felt was fear. And anger. Before you found me when Ciznar was injured, some Knights found me. They were going to take me to the Knight to collect a reward. But suddenly I wasn't afraid. I just...I knew what could happen."

"You used your magic."

You nodded. "I killed them, Geralt."

"How many knights were there?"

"Four."

"Only four? You've got some catching up to do."

"I killed Renfri too," You mumbled, and Geralt's hand squeezed yours. 

You made your way out of the trees, and to the top of the mountain. It looked over lakes, mountains, and suddenly a castle came into view.

"What now?" You asked, looking up at the Witcher.

"Good question," Geralt said. "I'm hoping we'll find our answers there."

•🏹•

Inside the palace, it was mainly made of stone quartz, and many shiny stones. Candles were everywhere, and there were also plants. Geralt's hand rested on your back, as he pulled you through the area.

"Meletele," You mumbled, looking up at the statue. "Goddess of fertility and harvest."

"I'm impressed," Geralt teased.

"I do in fact read," You said, cracking a smile and lightly punching him in the ribs as he smiled back. Someone came to take Geralt's sword away, and he nodded his head at her.

"We're safe here," He reassured, rubbing your back. "There's no fighting here, no politics. The temple is known for its neutrality."

"The temple is what you make of it," Someone said, causing you both to turn around. "But yes. Some find it more...giving than others. I have missed you, Geralt."

Geralt's hand left your back, as he grabbed the older women's hands. She looked practically ancient, but she had a kind smile, with dark tan skin.

"I have missed you too, Nenneke," Geralt responded.

"Now," Nenneke said, turning to face you. "Who are you, you pretty little thing? Oh, don't tell me. You're Rimnekel's daughter. Yes, yes, I remember it now. How are you, dear?"

She wrapped you in a warm embrace, and her face fell.

"You are weak, my child," She said. "Dehydrated, exhausted. Has the Witcher been taking care of you?"

"A little too much," You joked, eyeing Geralt who rolled his eyes at you. "Yes, he's been a wonderful fiancé."

Nenneke smiled, before clapping her hands and two women approahced you.