She snuck her hand behind her and groped his half-erect cock. She tugged it back and forth and then cradled his balls. "Ooh, I see just how crazy I drive you. One moment big-boy, hold that thought while I finish up." She used her sultry, sexy wanton voice.

When she returned to the bedroom she stripped with slow and deliberate moves, putting on a show for Finn. She loosened a button at a time of her chiffon blouse and then leaned forwards to unzip her boots which she tossed somewhere, without a care, before peeling off her tight blue jeans with a side-to-side twist of her hips. Finn was erect by now. His cock twitched like a live pulse barometer. She was down to her undies, black lace panties which contrasted sharply with her pale skin. She placed her hands on her hips and strutted towards Finn, a menacing look in her eye and a tempestuous grin on her face. He'd long last seen her in such a sexy mood. She was as horny as he, if not more. She held his cock and tilted her head to the side. Then she took him into her wet warm mouth with hunger and fervour. The feeling was so instantly intense, it transcended down to the soles of his feet. Finn arched his back, and she took him deeper in to her mouth. She then reached for his balls and swivelled his scrotum in her soft warm hand. As her lips went back up to the glans of his cock, she groped the base with her other hand and rubbed him back and forth. He could feel the growing tension like waves of electricity begin to flow through his body. He reached a plateau where he knew was only a base away from climax. That plateau that Masters and Johnson so eloquently describe in their journals. He had to have Sally, He had to be inside her and feel her warm cunt envelope his burgeoning cock.

He pulled her up to him and kissed her deeply. She tasted of toothpaste and that familiar metallic flavour she gets when she is so turned on. He ran his hand over her belly. She swayed her hips a little in delight and stroked his hand with a faint touch. He edged his fingers down past her pubic stubble. With her hand, she pushed her groin into his hand, as she inclined her breasts forward against his face. He slipped two fingers into her slick pussy. She let out a low groan and nibbled his neck. With his fingers, still inside her, she straddled his leg and slowly began to hump the front of his thigh. All the while he kissed her with a frenzied urgency, devouring her mouth and nuzzling her cheek and perfumed neck with insatiable hunger.

Her face glowed red from the uncontrollable kissing. Her hair spread wild across her face. She swept it away. He leaned into her and parted her thighs. Her musk radiated in his nostrils. He inched toward her vulva and licked her clitoris first with delicate flicks from the tip of his tongue and then with a bit of pressure. She squirmed and let out a series of soft moans. He took her bulging clit between his lips and sucked her swollen fleshy nub. He felt her hands on his head, her fingers combed his hair. She girdled her hips and pressed her vulva right up against his chin which, by now, was drenched in her oozing wetness.

"Come to me lover boy, she said in half a groan "come fuck me hard!".

He pulled himself up onto his elbows and hovered over her breasts. Her chest expanded and retracted under her gasping breath. Her bronze skin glistened under his fingertips and her nipples stood erect. He stared into her eyes, glazed behind her half-shut eyelids. He reached between her labia, spread her lips open and lowered his rigid cock into her. She let out a gasp and hooked her ankles around his lower back.

He felt the heat rise between their bodies as he entered her deeper and deeper. It appeared to him as if the room was warmer, unfamiliar, larger, almost as though he was not a part of this immediate landscape with which he was accustomed. He became aware of a car outside driving by and then a small dog barking, the residual stillness around them and finally Sally's excited breath. He lapsed back into the moment like a crazed beast as he coiled a hand behind her buttock and pulled her to him, lifting her hips from the covers and with a a quickened force he thrust with his cock into her cunt, over and over and over. She was sticky with sweat. They both were. She clung to his shoulders and pressed her mouth into his neck as though trying to stifle her moans. He felt a wave of pleasure begin to intensify, rising from his inner thighs and throughout his groin. He arched his back beneath the strain. Her hips rose in rhythmic convulsions and met his squelching sound effects. Her groaning grew louder and uneven. The pauses between each moan became smaller until she was crying out in one long howl of mounting pleasure. When she came, her legs tightened around his back, and she squeezed him with such intensity that for a moment they were one conjoined body at the mercy of their pleasure. He felt a growing familiar tightness squeeze his scrotum and in seconds he was grunting in orgasmic relief. He felt himself finish deep inside her. They held onto each other for a while until he collapsed beside her. They lay side by side as they fell into a blissful doze.

After a long while, Finn stirred, gazed about the half-lit room, and killed the light next to his bed.

"So, what have you told Charlene about me then?" Finn asked as he grinned to himself in the dark.

Sally mumbled something incoherent in her halfsleep. He lay awake for a while, reflecting on the evening. He finally driftedoff to sleep and when they awoke, sprawled naked and entwined. It was noon, thefollowing day.