𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile.

"Come on!" Orla shouts, before throwing down her gaming controller, after losing yet again.

With a frustrated huff, she turned around, throwing herself back onto the bed, as she reached out her phone.

Not a message or nothing interesting, causing her to throw it onto the other side of her pillow.

An instant regret kicked in, that she did not attend to Efe's school performance, as it would have been much better, than to be at home. By herself.

That was until there was a knock at the door.

With a gentle creak, she rises from her warm bed, letting the wooden floor greet the soles of her feet, before making her way out, and down towards the door.

It was dark out, which caused her to panic after the third knock, until she looked through the peephole, realising who it was.

She swung open the door, only to find Evan at her doorstep, with chocolates in his hands.

"What are you doing here? At this time?" Orla asks.

"It is only nine pm" Evan replies.

"Exactly!" Orla responds.

"I bought you chocolates" he smiles, "I thought you might need a little bit of cheering up."

Her pout turns into a smile, as she tilted her head, "so you heard?"

"That you've been suspended again? Of course" he chuckles.

Orla looks around before she moves herself out the way, "fine. But you can only be here for a while. I'm not sure when Aneysa and the others will be back."

"I promise I will be gone as soon as" Evan then helps himself inside, before Orla closes the door behind both of them.

-

"What is all this?" Tonowari asks, as he had been pulled in, into an unknown destination after Ronal had blindfolded him on the way in.

"It is where we are going to have dinner tonight" Ronal smirks.

"Wow. You are doing something romantic for me? That is a first" Tonowari teases her.

"I do romantic stuff for you all the time" Ronal rolls her eyes.

"Like steal my cheesecake when I'm not looking?" Tonowari asks.

"...yes" she was hesitant but nodded anyways.

They make their way to sit down, at the candle lit dinner that Ronal had prepared.

A tapestry of blankets and pillows sprawls across the floor, creating a cozy haven for two souls seeking solace in each other's company.

The flickering flames reflect in the gleam of carefully arranged dinnerware, emphasizing the simplicity and elegance of the makeshift setting.

The air is infused with the aromatic symphony of a carefully curated meal, as the ambient light embraces the couples' silhouettes, weaving an atmosphere of serenity and shared moments against the canvas of the evening.