нυѕвαη∂ η нυѕвαη∂

Start from the beginning

Iyen and Hyunjin stares at their eldest with sparkling and adoring eyes . "oh .. bin hyung ... you look so pretty- wait , i think i'm gonna cry .." Hyunjin said before wailing his screams of tears .

Iyen nodded "you look very ... ethereal hyung .. i wish you could marry Seungmin hyung everyday so i can see you wearing this dress .."

Changbin snorted "or i just could wear this everyday or wear it on special occasions" Iyen aggressively nodded his head "i agree !- Hyunjin hyung , stop crying . you look ugly"

Changbin giggled "that wasn't very nice of you , Iyen-ah" Hyunjin nodded as he softly dab the tissue on his wet and moisty cheek "y-yeah .. bec-ause , y-you look uglier .."

Iyen scoffs "says the one who can't stop crying" Hyunjin blow his nose on the tissue "let me be ! my favorite hyung is getting married .. i'm feeling sentimental .. after this .. him and Seungmin will be more lovey dovey and will not care about PDA in public-"

"Hey ! I'm not like you and Chan hyung !" Changbin quickly defended himself with a pout . Hyunjin rolled his eyes "right . as if Jisung and Minho hyung aren't any worse"

Iyen chuckled "oh please , they are way way way worse than you and Chan hyung . They don't care about PDA at all in public . They would be mindlessly touch each other on public and follow each other in their bathroom cubicles" Iyen finished as he shivers .

Changbin giggled "our little Iyen got traumatized , huh ?" Iyen nodded "you bet that . after this , i don't want to follow after Jisung hyung or Minho hyung anymore , they're gonna add more of my sins more than i already do it myself"

Hyunjin snickers "glad you realized that , you little satan"

Iyen scowled at Hyunjin before throwing a pillow at him . "you
shi-"

"bin ? bin ! where are you ? you're about to walk down the isle now" Chan said as he enters the room . When he enters the room , his jaw dropped "b-bin- oh my goodness .."

Changbin gave Chan a shy smile as he mindlessly fiddles with his tiny fingers . "yea , i know . you got a very talented boyfriend here" Hyunjin said as he fixes Changbin's bang .

Chan consciously nodded "yea .. let's go now bin" Chan said as he offers his hand for Changbin to hold . Changbin put his hand in Chan's .

🍪

Changbin nervously sigh as he gets the shivers . He's been biting and sucking his thumb due to nervousness and being scared .

"bin ...?" Chan's soft and calmed voice help him snapped out of his corner . "hm ?"

Chan softly smile at him "i know you're scared .. this will be the biggest day for you and Seungmin .. for the both of you .. the day you and him tie your knots together .. as husband and husband ."

Changbin nodded "i .. i am excited about this Chan hyung but at the same time .. i'm scared .. i have to walk down the isle as everybody is looking at me and .. with Seungmin waiting for me and .. yea .. this is my biggest day .. but i believe everyone who gone through this might've feel anxious and scared .."

Chan chuckled "you're right-what ?- okay- bin , it's time" Changbin sucked a deep breath "please don't let me fall , Channie .."

"never"

(💭 ; i don't know much about wedding and how it goes thoroughly so i'm doing it from my perspective and what i know)

Changbin walked down the isle , his hands tightly holding onto Chan's as he stares at Seungmin whose also staring at him , with a big and soft smile .

Changbin gulped . Changbin finally stood in front of Seungmin "Hi binnie" His soon to be husband , his lover , his other half , his partner in crime , his puppy , Kim Seungmin ; greeted him .

"Hi minmin .." Changbin shyly greeted Seungmin back . The priest cleared his throat
"we're all here , to witness a bond of love . to witness a person commit of loving and taking care of it's significant other . love is such a powerful thing that is gifted by God . No person can escape from love . No matter what age you are , it's never too late to fall in love .
Kim Seungmin , will you take your fiancé , Seo Changbin , as your husband ? will you take care of him like you did for the last 10 years and continue more ? take care of him in sickness and health"

Seungmin softly smile at his shorter significant other "i do"

"Then will you , Seo Changbin , take Kim Seungmin , as your husband ? will you love and take care of Seungmin during his sickness and health ? will you stay by his side during his toughest time ? will you stand by his side when he needed you the most ?"

Changbin nodded "i will and do"

The priest smiles "Then i declare you as husband and husband !"

Seungmin caresses Changbin's cheek before diving into a kiss .

This is it . This is the day both of them have been waiting for . The day they have been imaging for the last 15 years . ( they date for 10 years and had crushed on each other for 5 years ) . They didn't think to come out this far . They didn't think they'd stay together , more stronger than before .. How did they do it ? How did they survive their love without any waves ?

It's a no time to question . They're lucky to go through a relationship without any waves . Nevertheless , they'll love each other until they're grey and will stick to each other's side until the end .