I closed my eyes slowly ready to kiss him but I remember something so I quickly opened my eyes.

"Wait! You told me you won't take any move on me until I don't confess. " I said as he smirked.

"You confessed. " He said.

"When? "

"You said I hate you too and I know this is the language of your confession so I got your confession butterfly. " He said

Without wasting any time he pinned my hands above my head, my breath hitched at sudden action. It's not like I'm weak just in front of him. If yk, yk.

He moved his face closer to mine I closed my eyes ready to kiss him but I feel he got up from the bed.

I whin as I opened my eyes and saw him standing and looking at me with his playful eyes. I rolled my eyes looking at him.

"I don't want to kiss you in this bright light. " He said as he point towards the balcony.

He went and pulled the curtains as the room went dark. He went to switch board and switch a red dimmed light.

He looked at me and came towards me. He quickly lifted me like a koala. My legs were wrapped on his waist and hands around his  neck.

He pinned me on the wall where I was still lifted by him. He unwrapped my hands from his neck and pinned above my head with his left hand.

He attack my neck. He smell my scent.

An pov :

Yn closed her eyes as She got goosebumps. He looked at her seeing her state he smirked. He started to suck her jaw line. As she closed her eyes and formed her lips into a thin line so she won't moan.

"Butterfly~"

He said as she started to breath heavily. He made reddish mark on her jaw. He licked her ear lobe as she moan.

"Umm... Mhh.. "

He get turn on by her moan and attacked on her lips. He started to kiss her with full of love and lust. She quickly respond to the kiss as she was waiting for this movement from a long time. She wanted to get her hands released and wrap around his neck so badly but his one hand was strong enough to not let her do that.

The kiss went hotter and hotter as the time passed. He pressed the hickey with he just made on her jaw as she hissed and he quickly entered his tongue into her mouth tasting her mouth. He was kissing her on the high pace as she wasn't able to kiss him the same. He broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Kiss me back"

He said looking into her eyes darkly. Without letting her say anything He started to kiss her again and this time the kiss was way slow and passionate. Finally he released her hand as she quickly wrapped her hands around his neck. He slide his left hand onto her waist. He went towards the bed while kissing and then fall on the bed above her.

He broke the kiss and his eyes met with her. Her eyes were screaming more and more.

Soon she pulled him into a kiss. It's like she's addicted over one kiss. She started to open his shirt while still kissing him. He threw his shirt somewhere as She turned and now he was laying under her. Her hand went through his hairs as she depeen the kiss more. His hands were roaming all over her back.

Slowly she started to move towards his jaw. She kissed his jaw as he moan a little. She moved down and kissed his neck and started to suck his neck until she found his sweet spot. She suck there again and again as he was moaning. She stopped sucking when a purple mark was created on his neck which will be easily visible to anyone.

She moved towards his chest and started to make hickeys there too. His hands travelled towards her hairs as he grabbed them lightly making sure he won't hurt her. She was sucking his skin so smoothly and that was melting him.

After making 5-6 hickeys on his chest. She layed beside him as Jungkook turned at her and hugged her.

"I loved your lips. " He whispered as yn looked at him then at the hickeys made by her.

"What's the time? " Yn asked him as he checked his mobile.

"7:35."

"Fuckk!! " She said as she quickly grabbed her formal clothes and run into the bathroom.

Jungkook shook her head at her.

After changing she came outside of the bathroom and took her file.

Jungkook pov : She was just about to step outside of the room when.

"Um, yn? " I called her.

She looked at me and asked what.

"The hickey on your jaw. " I said innocently.

She widen her eyes as she quickly closed the main door. She went to the mirror and checked the hickey. It was dark red.

"What should I do now? I don't use make up too!!! " She said getting confused and having messed up state.

I looked at her and went towards her.

"What? Don't you have some concealer or foundation? " I asked her.

"Ofc no! Have you ever seen me doing make up? " She asked me insted.

I shook my head as no.

She was freaking out while trying to wash off her hickey. She looked at me and shout.

"Fucking go and pull the curtains and off that red light!!! " She shouted as I startled and nod before pulling the curtains away and turn off the red light.

Wait! I remember I have a mask. I quickly went towards our luggage and pulled out a mask.

I went to her and give her the mask.

"Wear it and if someone ask then say you are having cough and cold. " I said as she grabbed the mask and put off on her face.

She sighed as the jaw hickey was finally covered. She looked at me as I opened my arms for a hug as she hugged me and I kissed her forehead. She broke the head and grabbed the file.

"I'm waiting for you. " I said as she looked at me and nod. I can see she was smiling through the mask. I don't know what happened to me I quickly grabbed her wrist and pinned her towards the wall. I pulled off her mask and attack my lips on her soft ones.

I started to kiss her as she quickly kissed me back wrapping her hands around my neck. I broke the kiss after a passionate kiss.

"I hate you. " She said.

"I love you too. " I whispered having a smile on my face as she smiled at me too.

I let her go as she wear the mask and went outside.

To be continue....
Don't forget to voteeee!!!!!!