Introduction

look ok ik that Mattheo is technically Draco's cousin but in this he is not in this so live with it or leave bye xx

y/n Malfoy

I'm so excited this year for going to Hogwarts. There has been so much that already happened this summer. Like how dad keeps getting questioned by the ministry of magic about death eaters and its honestly doing my head in! I cant even keep up. But I don't think that is even the worst part of this summer. The fact is Draco's shitty friends were around all summer because their parents are death eaters. I mean it honestly wasn't that bad, I love Enzo he's actually so funny and cute, don't even get me started on his hair. Theo is just a joy to hang out with and he's so hot I wouldn't mind looking at him all summer. Its just fucking Mattheo Riddle, I swear he thinks he's all that just because his father is Voldemort. He's just a dick.

I'm sorry if this isn't punctuated very well its my first story.

flashback

Me and Enzo were cuddling under the tree talking about ketchup on pancakes(iykyk)when Mattheo came out of no where with a bucket of water and tipped it on us. My bones were cold and I was shivering but I eventually got over it as it was summer. I was furious at the fact that he takes every little time out of his day just to annoy me. ugh. 

Enzo and I didn't let it bother us so instead we fell asleep with the cool summer breeze blowing onto us. I was laying on Enzo's chest as I woke up to find someone walking towards us and who was it? My eyes were still blurry so I couldn't see proper-no no no. I can recognise that off brand barbie from anywhere, my father! 

He was taking fast strides he looked filled with rage. He came up to me and. " I thought I said no boys not until you leave this house, get up Now". His loud voice boomed all around and I'm sure everyone heard his misconception.

"sir we wern-". Enzo was cut short as my father started dragging me inside. He dragged me into my room and locked the door. I was all alone. I was being punished. I hadn't even done anything. How could everything go so wrong? That's when I heard his voice " did you have fun in the end with Enzo then?" That bastard! he's the one who told my father. I stormed over to my bed and lied down as I slowly drifted off to sleep.