Strike first part 1

Start from the beginning

The crowded hallways and the grand annoyance of the locker paired with noise of the various chatter amongst his fellow students threatened to overwhelm Connor's senses as he squeezed his eyes shut and took several deeps breaths attempting to force the arising anxiety attack into oblivion. When he once again opened his eyes A daringly beautiful girl his age approached him with a small smile that complimented her beautiful facial features. Her choppy hazelnut brown hair stopped just below her shoulders. Her slightly tanned arm was outstretched in an offering of a handshake as she introduced herself.

Connors shook her hand noticing the gentleness of her grip and the soft contours of her noticeable smaller hand. A smile tugged at corner of his lips as His anxiety attack was now entirely subverted thanks to vixen standing before him. "Julia was it. My name is Connor....Connor atlas." He stepped back and allowed her to help him with the locker while brain played a slight catch up as he regained his usual charming and witty composure. "I gotta say Julia it truly is a rare pleasure to meet a creature as beautiful as you." He admitted to her now that he had fully regained his composure after the startling anxiety attack.

Julia gave him a soft smile slightly shocked and confused as she processed his words and in Response and made to move towards the locker to hide the slight pink hue of her Cheeks and help disguise the blush. "It's a pleasure to meet you you Connor. I've never met a teen boy who spoke so beautifully and smoothly." She complimented him as she fiddled with the combination lock. Glancing back on occasion attempting to figure out the odd but intriguing boy.

Just then the locker door opened and Connor stuffed his book bag and books inside only keeping the ones he needed. "Well since I have you here I'm sure your most likely aware that i am a foreigner in these lands. Could you help me find the mythical location known as English class because it would appear that's my homeroom." He stated his natural charisma taking hold of him and shaping his words into a joking tone.

Julia found herself letting out a laugh at the way Connor chose his words, She could already tell with how funny and charming he was that he would be a great guy to hangout out with. "You are in luck kind sir that's my home room as well. Let us be off on this dreadful six hours shall we." Julia lead the way her shoulders pulled back and head held high. Connor responded "well then madam let us be off towards our destination." He said in a mock British accent while beckoning for her to lead the way all while Observing Julia's display of confidence Connor only thoughts as he followed behind her was that getting to know her would be both very interesting and a lot of fun. Lost in his thoughts he was completely oblivious to the various muttering and whispers around them.

A boy wearing both black colored jeans and a faded black denim jacket watched as Julia and Connor walked past them. He was trailing behind his older cousin kyler park and his chunky friend Brucks and Brucks looked to Julia before commenting "Looks like the freak found the new kid." Kyler offered his friend Brucks a fist bump as before they continued walking. Kyler turned to look at his younger cousin while adjusting his varsity jacket. "Christian you gotta hurry up man. I can't have you lagging behind if your gonna be part of the crew." Arrogance dripped from kyler's words as he talked down to his younger cousin.

Christian was often embarrassed by how his older cousins kyler would treat others but it's not like Much could be down about it. He also wasn't fond of the idea of switching from a friend to a target for his bullying in Kylers state of mind. He quietly continued onwards as the group went their home room. Christian quietly sat at his desk bored out of his mind while the science teacher mr Palmer was pairing people up with partners for the assignment.

He inwardly grumbled as I Kyler was paired with his crush one Samantha LaRusso. She had long flowing brown hair and blue eyes that he often lost himself in. If he was being honest she probably had no clue that he'd existed. Kyler was at the set of tables next to him and Sam passed by him.

She paused and seemingly addressed him "your...Christin right." she asked him with a smile proving his previous thoughts to be invalid. Christin stuttered out genuinely bewildered that the popular girl even new he existed "y-yeah." Before anything further could be said kyler called Sam towards his table and she looked away and pushed a stray stand of hair out of her face and looking back towards Christian before continuing on towards her table and lab partner.

Completely Lost in the interaction Christian didn't even notice that Mr Palmer had assigned his partner to be a bubbly Hispanic girl with brightly colored and stylish clothes. The girl immediately introduced herself "hi I'm Marisol. although you can call me Mari but only if you really want to." The woman talked as if she didn't know how to hit space bar when she spoke or almost like she drank several energy drinks. She was definitely a social butterfly. He had to force himself to bite back a chuckle before introducing himself "hey Mari..I'm Christian." He said before remaining silent and listening to the teacher's instructions for the assignment. Throughout the lesson he found himself sneaking glances towards Sam who surprisingly seemed to be doing the same in return.

Sooner than Julia had thought was possible the bells rang for lunch. She had shared all but the last class with Connor and he hadn't ceased to make her laugh. She had invited him to sit with her at lunch considering she truly enjoyed the new boys company and that isn't something that she often would admit even if it's only to herself. He trailed after her and after a brief period fell into pace beside her "hey I'll catch up with you I gotta stuff these books in my locker really quick. I'll meet you in the cafeteria." He informed her.

she nodded passing by kyler and his group of thugs as they called her a freak and a loser her head dropped slightly and her pace quickened wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible. Normally she would tell Kyler off but she didn't want Connor to know what everyone at the school thought of her just yet. She really enjoyed getting to know him and how kind he was to her and yet was afraid if he found out she was the queen of the freaks he would look at he'd differently. After Arriving at cafeteria instead of sitting at the table she usually sat at she noticed that miguel was sitting with Eli and Dimitri and another girl Mari so she sat with them instead and joined her friend miguel. Miguel quickly began to introduce his friend Julia to his newfound acquaintances. "Julia this is Eli, Dimitri, and Mari. They were kind enough to let me sit at their table." Miguel said before pulling out his lunch. "It's really nice to meet you julia." Mari stated with a kind tone of voice a slight accent complimenting her words like honey.

Connor had noticed that mean things the group of boys roughly his age had said to Julia when the two departed and he didn't much appreciate it. When Connor finished getting his books put away and grabbing his lunch he turned to find that the group of boys were awaiting him expectantly. The one closest to him was Asian American guy with his spikey black hair with way to much hair gel holding it together and lean build wearing a varsity jacket and to his left was a heavier set fellow. The Asian American spoke up "hey new kid. I'm kyler and this is my boy Brucks." He stated pointing towards the chunky guy to his left. "Anyway earlier we couldn't help but notice you were flirting with that freak Julia and trust me you don't wanna get mixed up with that loser. Anyway I like your style and I came by cause I wanted to invite you to chill with us at lunch." Kyler offered with a smile but it had a threatening undertone.

Connor felt brave so he decided to social dynamic of the school hierarchy and said "sorry man I've already been invited to lunch with some cool people  besides you don't seem like my crowd. Also I don't appreciate you calling Julia a freak you don't even know her. See you a around." Connor said turning to leave. Kyler grabbed his shoulder in an aggressive manner an Connor's charming smile disappeared as his facial features adopted a more dangerous look. "This is the only time I'm gonna ask. Remove your hand from my shoulder now." He demanded venomously in an authoritative voice.

Just then a teacher rounded the corner walking by asking "what's going on here" it was Connor's science teacher Mr Palmer and Kyler removed his hand from his shoulder and turned to address the teacher and Connor took the opportunity to clap Kyler on the back "nothing Mr Palmer. Kyler here was just welcoming me to the school. I appreciate your concern." And after saying that Connor left heading to the lunch room.

He noticed Julia's head amongst the crowded lunchroom and made his way towards her table taking notice of several people sitting with her. A dorky kid wearing a doctor who shirt was jesting back and forth with a young thin Hispanic kid. Julia was talking amicably with another Hispanic girl.