𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 . . .

    𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓, a forbidden child of the main three, best known as the poison from Camp Half-Blood. She was the child with an awaited destined fate that no one could prevent.

If you've heard of the story of Thalia Grace, how she saved her friends on the way to camp, then you probably don't know who Hope Everhart is. People normally don't.

Hope Everhart and Thalia Grace were forbidden daughters of Zeus, that is until that night five years ago did Hope Everhart become an only forbidden child.

  Thalia Grace and Hope Everhart had a bond, stronger than no other that they knew when one was in trouble. They would be lying if they said they never got that feeling when they were separated.

  Hope Everhart arrived to Camp Half-Blood scarred and bruised with night terrors awaiting her to the news on her best friend's sacrifice. How Furies made her do a sacrifice that lead to Hope's claiming and distress.

  As the years ran by, it was as if Hope Everhart took the place of Thalia Grace in the trio that consisted of Luke Castellan, Annabeth Chase, and Grover Underwood.

In the presence of either, a smile would decorated on her face, any other person's presence, annoyances or blank was graced upon her face. It was a very big shocker when Hope Everhart befriended Camp Half-Bloods bully, Clarisse La Rue.

  After the Oracle gave Hope her promised quest, the girl wanted to get her quest over with. Chiron had promised her and Annabeth that a new arrival at camp that was fated for a quest would get them to theirs, she grew more impatient.

It was the same for Annabeth as well, and Annabeth was more patient than Hope could ever be.

Every new arrival that came to camp, the two girls kept the eyes open, one more than the other, until Perseus Jackson passed out on the hill next to Thalia Grace's pine tree.

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓 , ariana greenblatt

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 , walker scobell

leah jeffries , annabeth chase
aryan simhadri , grover underwood
charles bushnell , luke castellan
dior goodjohn , clarisse la rue
america ferrera , ophelia everhart
percy jackson olympians , respective characters

birds of a feather , 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇
astronomy , 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘
the cut that always bleeds , 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘
the exit , 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘
kids , 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐒
i know you , 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
white ferrari , 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍
poison tree , 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑
fine line , 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐒
dear arkansas daughter , 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁
ballad of a homeschooled girl , 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐎
traitor , 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐎
jealousy, jealousy , 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐎
i know the end , 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
black friday , 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐋

☐ i do not claim to own the percy jackson series! all rights go to rick riordan and disney plus. all i claim to own are my own character(s) and plots.

☐ a trait of a child of zeus is that they have either stormy grey eyes or electric blue eyes. and as you know, ari has brown eyes. so for the sake of this story, let's picture ari with stormy grey eyes. if you don't want to, completely fine, there will be mentions of her 'grey eyes'