"Fuck, I don't think you guys want to see these you three." Hen says closing the file and setting it down visibly now buzzed from the whiskey. "I need to see what the hell is going on with my brother." Maddie says grabbing the file and opening it and setting it on the table for all of us to see.

"Omg Evan, what the hell. How did he hide this from us in the first place, he sucks at keeping secrets." Maddie says looking at the photos tears in her eyes, while Eddie takes a few more shots and is totally wasted at this point. He's not speaking to us anymore, my guess probably cause he scared to say something stupid.

"I think I'm gonna go on a run you guys, food in the kitchen." Eddie says as I walk in front of him, he is in no way going for a run with how much whiskey is in his system. "Uh Eddie you just drank half a bottle of straight whiskey, you are not leaving the house for a good four or five hours." I say blocking the door as Athena walks in disappointed, her face shows frustration. 

"I tried to image search but it was all classified even Buck's report was classified. So then I tried to background search Evan and it shows no reports of past military. So whatever ops he was in were so protected and their identity is so protected that they scrubbed his background because it basically shows that he fell off the face of the earth from ages 18-25." She says carefully putting the pictures in the chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buck's point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Forgot how much I hated planes, shit fuck this sucks." I say as the turbulence in the air is pretty bad, at least they paid first class. "Oh yeah, you were always a big pussy in the choppers." Scar mocks me as I roll my eyes and glare at him. "Can you blame me though, remember what happened on my very second mission with this unit?" I say remembering the chopper fiasco that happened.

"Oh yeah that was bad, I don't get how most of us made it out with minimal injuries." I chuckle as we were very lucky for that, when the chopper was blown up we had no cover and only had access to half of our amo. "I still think the reason I made it out of all those ops was because of this thing right here." I pull out the memory locket Maddie had sent me on my 18th birthday, I would always have it with me as it felt like fate to have it with me on all the ops. If this was to ever get lost I would be devastated and shit out of my luck. 

"You still believe in that One Shot?" Scar says in a playful tone, I was always mocked and teased for it, but I never cared. "Yes I do Scar, do you have a problem with that?" I say sizing him up, I do always feel bad for the civilians who have to deal with us SEALS. They probably can never tell if we are just fucking around with each other or going to kill each other. We are very loud and obnoxious when we are together, we are constantly threating each other in a playful type of way that would probably piss Eddie off.

"So what if I do, what are you going to do about it kid." He says as my blood boils as I feel the rush and happiness of the way when we had our down time we were never serious. "You really think you could take me Scar, are you really still that cocky!" I say walking up to him, we don't have to be in our seats and some how we are the only first class people. "I know I could take you when was the last time your blond ass was in a ring." 

He says standing up as well, we were now face to face at this point. The poor flight attendants eyes were so huge as that moment. Me and Scar both start laughing as we look over at them. "Sorry we are just playing it's who we are." I say as we both sit back down laughing and calming down the rest of the flight. Being with another SEAL is like a constant testosterone rush flowing through your body at all times.

I pull my dog tags out from under my shirt, looking down at my nickname I was given. While we get onto our last flight for the trip. "You know I told myself I would never put these back on." I say looking down at the tags hanging on my chest, not sure how to feel about it. I mean it feels amazing, but also so wrong at the same time. That I have them on to go on another mission without my full original unit. "You miss this Evan, I can see it in your eyes you should really come back kid, our new sniper sucks and doesn't know how to diffuse bombs."