Jimin, dismissing the difference, took the phone back from Namjoon, emphasizing, "Whatever! What's the difference?"

-Flashback to when PDnim met Jimin in his Office-

After Jimin left PDnim's office, PDnim immediately called his secretary and instructed her to summon the manager.

the director arrived, opened the PDnim Office after knocking.
The director bowed to PDnim ‘’Did you ask for me sir ?’’

PDnim ‘’yes, I need you to select two or three staff members, individuals we can trust implicitly. They must be discreet and never reveal what they're working on. Once you've chosen them, instruct them to create fake accounts on various media platforms – YouTube, Twitter, and others. Their mission is to start spreading information about Jimin and Jungkook, insinuating that they're dating or in a relationship. Provide them with some videos and photos from the shows or backstage, and make sure they can handle multiple languages’’.

The director ‘’But sir, how can we do this ? we're in a country that's completely homophobic. So…’’

PDnim (interrupting) ‘’do you think if there is realy something like this between jimin and jungkook, or any of the boy, that i will expose them like this ? in font of the media cameras and from our official channels? you know what does it mean ? me and the boys to the Jail…... Listen carefully. This isn't about exposing any real relationships. It's for fan service, nothing more. Even if someone from the government were to investigate, they wouldn't find any concrete evidence. We'll use this to generate fan interest and keep the rumors entertaining. Now, I need you to make sure this happens without a hitch. Do I make myself clear? ‘’

Manager (nodding): "Yes, sir. I'll take care of it."

-Back to the present-

‘’Are they serious?! Just because they are seen together in our shows, it means that you are dating? So funny,’’ Jin said and looked at Taehyung, who was still focused on his phone without any expression on his face.

Jin approached Taehyung and asked, ‘’Taehyung, what are you doing? Who are you chatting with?’’

‘’I'm chatting with B0-Gum; he's so funny,’’ Taehyung replied, still engrossed in his phone.

‘’Oh, Park B0-Gum, the actor?’’ Namjoon asked.

‘’Yes, we've become friends,’’ Taehyung said.

‘’B0-Gum is so handsome,’’ Jin commented.

‘’And since when did you become friends with him, Taehyung-ssi? I think you've started keeping secrets from me,’’ Jimin teased, standing up from Jungkook's side and coming to Taehyung to see what he was writing.

‘’As you don’t have time for me, so I didn’t find time to tell you,’’ Taehyung said, looking at Jimin, then giving a quick glance to Jungkook, who suddenly started looking at him with a frown on his face.

‘’Oh, I'm sorry. You're right,’’ Jimin said.

‘’Do you want that we go and take a drink together this evening?’’ Jimin continued, hugging Taehyung.

‘’No. B0gum is inviting me this night to eat a hamburger and drink something,’’ Taehyung said.

Jimin, still hugging Taehyung, hummed and said, ‘’Then I will wait for you. When you come back, we can watch a movie together. There is a new kdrama; you will like it.’’

’You're inviting him to watch kdrama from the app, and you forget that he is going on a date with the actor himself,’’ Hoseok said, making all members laugh except a gloomy Jungkook, who was still looking at Taehyung and said, ‘’Not every dinner with a normal friend is a date.’’

‘’If you want, you can call me when you finish your dinner so that I can come and pick you up. You know the street becomes dark and dangerous, especially for a handsome boy like you,’’ Namjoon said, patting Taehyung’s back.
‘’Thank you, Namjoon, but B0gum has his car, so he will bring me to the door,’’ Taehyung answered with his boxy smile.

‘at first Yongi, then jimin, then Hosok, then Namjoon, and now this B0gum… who can i handell all of them,…. And i still don’t know what is taehyung’s real feeling throught me…. Or even i don’t know if he kile this kind of relationshipp or … Agh… i don’t know what have to do’ Jungkook said in his thouth when he was on their way to the dorm with the other members.

‘At first, Yoongi, then Jimin, then Hoseok, then Namjoon, and now this B0gum… How can I handle all of them? And I still don’t know what Taehyung’s real feelings are toward me… or even if he likes this kind of relationship. …Agh… I don’t know what to do,’ Jungkook said in his thoughts as they were on their way to the dorm with the other members.

*Taehyung’s view*

I met with B0-gum, and we chose a discreet corner in the restaurant, away from prying eyes. We didn't want our fans or the press to notice us. I ordered a hamburger and a cola, while Bo-gum opted for fried chicken with a cola as well. Our conversation flowed seamlessly, covering random topics like work, practices, food, and hobbies.

While I was engrossed in chatting with B0-gum, thoroughly enjoying our conversation, I received notifications on my phone – three messages from Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Taehyung, when will you be back?"
Jungkook: "You should not drink; otherwise, your stomach might hurt again."
Jungkook: "Hoseok said we have practice tomorrow, so have to come early to get some sleep and rest."

I responded to Jungkook's messages, "I'm still with Bo-gum. He invited me to his home to hang out a bit after eating. I won't be late."

Bo-gum asked, "Who was it?"

"It's Jungkook. He informed me about our practice tomorrow," I replied as I put my phone back into my pocket.

"So, can we go to my home now? It'll only be for a few minutes, and then I'll drop you at the dorm in my car," Bo-gum suggested, and I agreed.

I wanted to pay for the meal, but Bo-gum refused, insisting that he invited me and, being older, he should cover the cost. I insisted that next time, it would be my treat, and he agreed.

We hopped into his car and headed to his house, which wasn't too far from where we had our meal.

Upon entering B0-gum's house, he gestured for me to take a seat. "I'll be back in a few seconds," he said, disappearing into another room. When he returned, he had a box and two headbands – one with a white tiger and the other with a yellow tiger.

"Wow, these are so cute!" I exclaimed as Bo-gum handed me the headbands and asked me to choose one. I went with the yellow one.

"And this is for you, a small gift to celebrate our friendship," Bo-gum said, presenting me with the box. "Oh, thank you so much, B0-gum. Next time, I'll bring something for you too," I said.

We adorned ourselves with the headbands and took funny photos and mini videos, laughing and thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

After an hour, B0-gum suggested, "I'll take you to the dorm now so you can rest and be ready for your practice tomorrow."

****See you next chapter ****