39. Difference In Opinions

1 WEEK LATER

Everyone was having dinner, telling each other about their day when Maitri's phone pinged with a Gmail notification. Wiping her fingers using a tissue she unlocked her phone and checked the notification and read through it carefully reading its title.

"YESSS!!!" She stood up from the table extremely happy and proud of herself. She started jumping around in happiness whereas all the family members looked at her confused.

"Two minutes, I'll go thank bhagwanji and then tell you all a good news" She rushed to the temple and thanked the God for everything good in her life and also sent a few flying kisses their way. She returned to the dining area to see all of them waiting for her.

"Before coming here I had looked up for an office and I just got the mail that the owner is ready to sell it to me at my price" She said happily and all of them congratulated her.

"What is the office for?" Rishav asked before congratulating her.

"I had a dream to open my own accounting firm. Everything is in motion just this office was left and now even that is done. I can finally open up my own accounting firm" She said with a dreamy expression and Rishav and Kaira blessed her that may her dreams come true whereas Aarchi and Aviraj were also very happy for her.

"Maan" When Aryaman didn't say anything she pulled him from his seat and hugged him tightly.

"You are my lucky charm, my whole life" She kissed his cheek tightly and continued hugging him. Entire dinner time everyone asked her about how she was planning to set up and whether she'd need their help or not except for one person who remained silent.

After dinner was done, Maitri ran upto the cellar and got a bottle of red wine for him and Aryaman to celebrate the news. She placed the bottle in the balcony and walked into the washroom. Knowing that Aryaman would take like an hour to return to room since he would be with Rishav and Aviraj discussing business and Aarchi doing her projects and Kaira catching up on her family, she was alone. She filled the huge royal bathtub with water and went through the essences that were made specifically for the royal family by a village nearby. She thought to go with rose water essence and added a little of it and as soon it touched the water, the whole room smelled of roses. She added a few rose petals that were on the shelves in the bathtub.

Satisfied, she pulled the curtain close, seperating the bath tub area from the bedroom. After marriage, Aryaman had gotten fussy about the placements of things in the room and got it renovated such that the bathtub was right infront of his eyes when he would wake up and could see Maitri have a bath. Due to her shyness she had asked him to have a curtain placed there which at the end of the day he had to agree to.

She discarded her clothes and entered the bathtub, placing her phone on the stand beside. She washed herself thoroughly, taking time to clean herself well until the scents were infused in her. She knew Aryaman loved it when she smelled of his favourite flowers...Roses. She laid in the tub with her eyes closed for a while before waking up and checking the time and realising that it was only 20 minutes before Aryaman would come. She quickly stepped out of the bath and dried herself using a soft towel. She changed into his gifted black lingerie to surprise him.

After their marriage, Aryaman got many lingerie for her but she refused to wear them out of shyness and asked him to accept her in shorts and t-shirts but today she was willing to leave her shyness behind for him.