chapter 3

"I said, don't move" I said, he laid down on the bed once again, I put my metal pen in my pocket and continued to read the results.

It's impressive that he wanted to get up after all that. The men outside who wanted to move him asap but I can't allow that.

I went towards him "I need to examine, don't panic okay?" I gave a comforting smile, I opened the buttons, the bandages were not blooded, which was a good sign. "Can u carefully sit up?" Helping him up to sit. I examined for other small injuries on the face and arms, with that attitude I don't trust those money for brains docs.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I have told my men to not to bother moving me, it may cause an uproar after what happened. I need to keep low until I get out of this place full of innocent people. But.

I can still feel the tingling sensation when mine and her lips met. That was so.....? I don't know how to describe it.

"Don't panic" she says, have anyone ever talked so softly to me? I can't even remember as a child someone comforted me. This weird feeling is getting better of me. My needs to keep her to myself and touch like a fragile doll started to grow more with her every touch. She's looking at my face, her skin seems so soft, I want to hold her cheeks. Her concentrated eyes and furrowed eyebrows, tired yet so angelic, I wonder how they will look like crying for me, begging me, pleading me. Her slight lower lip bite looks so lustful, slightly chapped and red from bitting. Those lips were on mines, I wish I was fully well enough to taste them, those won't be chapped even a bit if she let's me kiss her. Her lips moaning my name is all I want to hear right now. Her smell, its so addictive, I don't know if she knows but Her smell comes before her presence. I just want Her in my arms, all safe of the outside world.

"Oh, I forgot to ask, what's your name and how did you ended up like this?" She stepped back from my face, it feels so distant. "Uh, my name is Curtis, I was shot by someone whom I don't know when I was enjoying my surfing at night" I never lied with such a bad excuse before, her presence is stopping me from thinking straight. " You were surfing? With a suit on?" She was right, who would do that " I was dared by my friends and didn't had any other clothes" Okay that should be convincing.

"Okay, my name is Olivia by the way" she was leaving, no she's leaving! She can't leave me alone!! "Ouch!" I pretended to almost fall from my sitting position "Oh my god, what happened?" She held my shoulders with right hand and touched my cheeks with the left. She looked straight in my eyes, so concerned about me. Oh god, I can let her try to choke me with those hands.
" I don't know, I felt a weird pain in my arm, I should go home and rest right?" It pains my heart to say going away from her but, I need to go for the next part of my plan. Just a bit of separation darling. Darling? Yeah darling.

" I hate to say you're right but you've to be really carefull while moving ok?" Her stern voice is so sexy, I can make that lose from screaming my name too much. Oh just you wait.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

My job is done , so I can enjoy rest of my vacation. The police was called but no investigation was done, well none of my business.

The again gained freedom feels so good. It was noon right now, I ordered my meal in my room. After all that I'm too tired to face people.

I was exited for tomorrow, the ship will stop on an island and we can shop there, my mood just brightens up by just thinking about all the things I can buy.

The meal was nice, they took it back. I planed my last hours of today just like how I do after any long shift. Sleep as long as possible. I mumbled before drifting to sleep

"See me tomorrow"