chapter 4

I woke up with a slight headache, the coffee should be able to get it good.

The whole ship seems too exited to go on the island. Just by stepping on the land made me a bit wobbly, all the time on ship took a toll on me. The shops were all open and ready to sell.

The magnets is one thing I make sure to buy whenever I visit somewhere new. I bought some sunglasses as the sun was getting too shiny. The snacks were good too.

The one thing I noticed while roaming around, someone or some people are following me, I can feel it, whenever I stop,they stop too, I walk, they walk. As I was looking out for them from my sunglasses, a girl bumped into me, spilling juice on my clothes. "Oh no! I'm so sorry miss!!!" She panicked "Its ok, I wasn't looking either, we both are at fault" I can feel her anxiety all over body "there's a public restroom, please use that, I'm so sorry again" she bowed, I fanned my hand and went towards the restroom.

Going towards it I felt a bang in my head and all went black "huh?".

_________________________________________

"She's that bitch who saved him?" I could hear whispers around me, I opened my eyes slowly, there were a lot of men around me "look she's awake" I was tied up on the floor on the corner of the room.

"Tell me, you saved that bastard?" I was confused "who?" He looked angry "that pretty face boy, Curtis, who else?!!" He threw a stone across the room, I flinched "y-yeah...?" . They smirked. "Now that its confirmed, you have to die" He bowed down cockily "for not minding your own business" "what" I was terrified.

He pointed his gun at my forehead. Before he could pull the trigger, the door busted open and men filled the room with gun, one man in particular rescued me, and took me the corridor. It was Curtis!. Scared, I grabbed a dragger near me, which was probably dropped by one of any man, and pointed at him "Don't come near me!" He tried to calm me down "Hey, calm down , listen to me okay? I didn't knew they would kidnap you this fast, or I would have never left" whatever he says, I don't wanna hear "I said don't come closer!" I shouted when he took few steps towards me. He was about to say something but, he came face to face in a second, turned me, now my back faced him, he held my waist with left hand and my armed arm with right, and swinged it towards a man who tried to attack us. "How did he slip?" Curtis asked his men, I just looked at him, still in his arms "sorry boss" one of them replied and went back to fight. The man whom Curtis sliced was trying to get up, I freed myself, got down and made a cut in his neck with the knife I had "What are you doing?" He asked curiously, the man now lied lifeless, I got up "there's a nerve around our neck which can kill us in a second, he was acting up, so I kept myself safe" "by killing him?" He amused "no, by securing myself ".

I tried to leave from there but was stopped by Curtis "where are you going?" He furrowed his eyebrows "away from here, and home , asap" He laughed "you can't " I turned to him "why?" "Because I'm a gang leader and they wanted to kill me, but you failed their plans, so they'll come after you and your family". "Great! So the only time I tried to save someone off duty turned out to be a mafia boss?!" The sarcastic comment made him more giggly.

Still I'm leaving, if anything, I'll talk to police and solve it legally. "Bye" I walked away. "Well, too bad, I only request one time" He shrugged "good" I walked away. But after two steps I lost my consciousness "again?".

He held me in his arms and whispered

"Goodnight darling"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, its Luna here!!

How is your day going?

Curtis is fell but Olivia fell harder haha

What is the date you're reading this?

Bye~