Aeos: "That's my pupil."

Chronoa: 😁

Lloyd: "Does everyone kind of remind him of...Goku Black as in Crimson Masked Saiyan?"

Everyone: "Yep."

Jay: "Both masked villains are even scarier and seriously dangerous foes like how you two guys fought against those threats in both worlds?"

Jay: "I mean I know you guys are strong because you defeated them in each final battle like always."

Sonic: "Yeah, like they all say good guys always win and bad guys don't."

Blake: "One curious question, Sonic."

Sonic: "What is it?"

Blake: "Are there any more powerful villains except Eggman that you guys defeated, including Infinite?"

Sonic: "Oh yeah, we encountered a few of all the bad guys we faced off against. Of course, save the world  every several years."

Sonic: "Dark Gaia..."

Knuckles: "Chaos..."

Shadow: "Black Doom..."

Tails: "Time Eater..."

Amy: "Zavok and his Deadly Six..."

Silver: "Mephiles the Dark..."

Blaze: "Eggman Nega...The counterpart of Dr. Eggman, my nemesis from Sol Dimension."

Trip: "Fang the Hunter..."

Vector: "Neo Metal Sonic, Metal Sonic transformed into his final form while we were investigating the mystery until things get worse."

Eggman: "The All Consuming Void aka "The End"...An evil god-like entity."

Sonic: "Plus other villains I fought in different dimensions..."

Sonic: "Black Knight, Erazor Djinn, The Chaos Council, and...well...Nine, Tails' Shatter Space New Yoke counterpart from Shatter Space who want to create the new world called "Grim"...But he turned a good guy after we saved the Shatter Space restored."

Sonic: "And that's all of them."

Blake: "Whoa, that's a lot...Thanks anyway you guys."

Sonic: "Oh, from the main question, what do I think about Infinite? I might say...he's lame."

Lloyd: "That's your own anwer?"

Aeos: "What about all the villains?"

Sonic: "Same thing the answer for them...You see guys, the only villain who's the coolest is..."

Sonic: "Eggman..."

Everyone: 😧 "Huh?!"

Eggman: "Wait, what?"

Sonic: "Ever since we first met, he's always enjoyed destruction and world domination from his evil genius 101 binder. To build his empire with hundreds of Badniks he created to capture all little animals he placed them inside of machines. Everytime he came up with all of his schemes, I totally foiled all of them with my speed of course. He always loses, and I...I mean, we always win to save the world from him. Well sometimes we join forces to beat some big bosses beside him in different adventures at the end."

Eggman: "True, I mean to be honest at first it was inelegant, but at the very end we totally saved the day..."

Sonic: "Yeah, right?  The only reason about Eggman you guys is he's my #1 arch-nemesis in my life as a hero."

Eggman: "Me? #1? Uh...wow...I mean..."

Sonic: "Look just because I'm encouraging you doesn't mean that I respect you nicely, hero and villain both on different sides."

Sonic: "You made a family, including Sage. She called you "Father" because you created her. Like I said I made a promise for her to look after you, right kid?"

Sage: "Yes you did, Sonic. I am still grateful for your efforts of heroism."

Sonic: "Hehehehehehe, when you guys become an Egg Family, that really changed everything. For me too. You see Egghead, you are the only last villain that I enjoyed dashing your sinister plans every year. Some villains are even more seriously dangerous without fun. I'm just gonna come right up and say it..."

Sonic: "I hate you. As your arch-nemesis...a frenemy."

Tails: "Sonic..."

Yang: "That's actually... frenemily..."

Lloyd: "Yeah..."

Eggman: "Sonic, I...I don't know what to say..."

Sonic: "Thank you?"

Eggman: 🥺 "I...I...(sniff)..."

Sage: "Father, don't cry..."

Eggman: "I'm not Sage, (sniff) I'm just so..."

Eggman: 😭 "...happy! Gahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Eggman: "The first time you never said nice things to me opposite since we became enemies...All these years I tried to rebuild my Eggman Empire to world domination and destroy you. But it made me feel something different inside of my heart..."

Eggman: "To tell you the truth Sonic, I...I always wanted a nemesis! You! Hrahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaah!!"

Lloyd: "Eggman..."

Sonic: 🥹 "(Sniff) Want a hug, Egghead?"

Eggman: "I like that, blue rodent..."

Sonic & Eggman: 😭 (Crying and hugging)

Eggman: 😭 "I hate you so much!!"

Sonic: 😭 "I hate you the most!!"

Sonic & Eggman: (Crying)

Ruby: 🥹 "Doesn't this warm our hearts, guys? Mine is..."

Weiss: 😑 "This is certainly despicable..."

Blake: "Come on, let them have their emotional frenemieship."

Yang: "I agree with Blake. This is just tearful..."

Nya: 🥹 "Tell me about yeah..."

Jay: 🥹 "Yeah...this is so beautiful scene..."

Amy: 🥹

Goku: "I am happy to see those guys getting along as enemies..."

Lloyd: "Said a Saiyan who tried to convince Frieza to join forces in the Tournament of Power. But even though they are the strongest sworn-enemies, I meant fighters in the cosmos."

Goku: "Hm, what do you mean by that, Lloyd?"

Lloyd: "Nevermind..."

Eggman: "You do know I'll destroy you for another scheme and for another time?"

Sonic: "I know..."

Sonic & Eggman: "Hm?"

Aeos & Sage: (Hugging at them)

Aeos: "We're happy for both of you..."

Sage: "Indeed..."

Sonic & Eggman: (Laughing)

Lloyd: "Thank you for the question to Sonic, danielflashpoint. I hope you cried from that moment. Hehehehe, it was a pretty emotional friendship."