"You can't do that! nobody's perfect and maybe I just wanted to live in my world of freedom"

"ALYSSA MARIE YOU DONT GET FREEDOM UNTILL YOUR 18 and out of my fucking house" says my dad.

"So much for not sin-in" I said under my breath.

"What was that" says my mom

"I said y'all both Are going to fell and if y'all don't I will personally dig y'all a whole there"

"What have we ever done to you"

"THIS! You took away my childhood,like fuck I might as well kill myself because I can't do anything" I yell

"Lyssa honey.. We love you"

"No I hate you leave my room" I say."

They walk out my room with my phone,all my money,my xbox, my laptop and my radio.

I didn't care all I cared about was leaving this stupid house.

***********************

4am now, I couldn't sleep.

All I wanted was greyson.

So being grounded might have been harder than I thought.

And for the rest of the night I thought of Greyson instead of getting some sleep.

It was now 9am breakfast time and to be totally clear I didn't want to eat with them at all.
"I hate my life. I hate my parents. I hate everybody" I grumbled while walking down the stairs knowing if I didn't come Down for breakfast I would be in more trouble.

I sit down at my seat, only to see right across from me was greyson.

I look at my parents, then back at greyson.
"Good morning grumpy pants" says greyson.
"Mom"
"Relax.. Allison. ANd her cousin will be staying here for a while her mom did bad things and can't be a mom soo I guess what were tranna say is Allison is gonna be your adopted sister"
"But the boy?"
"Ohh Allison suggested her cousin come stay for a week because you know him very well and she just wants to make everybody happy"

I look at Allison,and she winks at me.
Smile at her meaning Thankyou.

Then I look at greyson.

"Um excuse me mom and dad and lyssa, I really need to talk with Greyson...maybe go over rules" I say

I stand up and walk to the living room out of view from my parents.

"What the fuck? Greyson when I told you to surprise me I didn't mean come to my house your unbelievable"

"Yeah look I'm sorry I got you into trouble with the concert stuff"

"Let's be real if I didn't go I wouldn't have gotten in trouble and besides journey snitched"

"Wow what a bitch"

"Hey,hey,het I still care for her dearly"

"Shutup" he says laughing.

"Why don't you make me bisket head"

"I will" he says. looking into my eyes, I knew he would kiss me.

"If your gonna kiss me can you at least hurry" I say smiling.

Then he kisses my lips. and I kiss him back of course.

"I like you Alyssa"

"How did you know that was my real name"

"Because I just knew. gorgeous" he says.

"Oh okay handsome" I respond.

"Soo are we telling your parents if we date"

"He'll no!"

"Why not...don't tell me your one of those girls who wants 2 keep things a secret"

"Well I don't wanna be one of those girls but Greyson I'm not aloud too date"

"What... That's stupid your almost... 18 right?"

"Well I'm kinda 16"

"Wait what... when were you gonna tell me this"

"Idk honestly, age is just a number, look Greyson I've never felt the way I feel about you with anyone else"

"Of course not your not aloud 2 date"

"But I've still dated guys"

"Wow......"

"What?"

"I just... look ...I just turned 18,I can't be with a fucking 16 year old,"

"Noo Greyson please you cannot make me fall for you then play me and dump me"

"I could go to jail"

"No you won't... please think about what your doing, your gonna completely destroy me" I say.

He goes to
The kitchen table.

I walk back into the kitchen.

"Um, I'm not really in the mood to eat this morning, I think I'm coming down with a disease or probably depression so I got to go" I say.

"Wait! Young lady if your gonna have that attitude then your not getting your phone back this morning"

"Mom! You don't understand! You don't know how it feels to lose everything.. even if it means people you thought cared about you, okay? So I don't wanna hear it, it's not about my stupid phone anymore... matter fact it really never was, it was only feeling like I belonged in this fucking world which I dont, and when somebody showed me they fucking cared it was all words and now they regret every word they ever said, which makes me mad because it was the one person I could count on, the person that told me to trust them." I yell wiping away the tears on my cheeks.

"Honey! Journey still loves you she will always be there for you, and you know that." Says my mom.

"I wish I was talking about her" I say then going up the rest of the stairs to my room"

I can still hear my mom.. before I go into my room.

"SHES CLEARLY UPSET RYAN! What is grounding her more Gonna do, for cussing, she's 16 we need to let her grow up" yells my mom.

"THEN YOU CAN RAISE A BITCH OF A DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHES NOTHING BUT THE DEVIL" yells my dad at my mom.

Then they Get silent for a minute.
And I can hear my mom asking Allison and Greyson to leave the table.

I go into my room shutting my bedroom door.

I sit on my bed. looking up at the fake stars I have in my bedroom,

"There beautiful just like that smile I wanna see"

I look at my door to find Greyson standing in front of it.

"Leave Greyson"

"Hey you told me how you felt about this through your parents... I might be a little stupid but I know that what you said came from the heart and it was about me"

"Ooh what.. Since you decided too listen to me you want us to work out"

"Noo....well yes umm but I realized I've never wanted anyone not even Whitney more than I want you right now" he says.

I get off my bed and walk over to him & kiss him on the lips.

"That's all I wanted to hear I smile.