7

"The ice risk is indoors so paps shouldn't be too much of a hassle... for now." Taylor tells me while tying her hair up with a blue ribbon. She's wearing some slightly baggy navy blue joggers and a baby blue hoodie and I'm wearing some flared jeans and a grandpa sweater that's very earthy and brown colours. She's sitting next to me, her dad driving us the way to the skating rink.

None of us are wearing makeup since this is meant to be a layer back, simple, fun day out.

I'm not sure if me and taylor are exactly a thing but she kissed me and said she likes me so that must mean... something?

I get nocked out of my thoughts as we arrive, rushing into the desk area as to make sure that noone sees taylor.

The woman at the desk is a bit taken aback at the sight of taylor but still gives us our wristbands which we help each other put on. "And what sized shoe are you two?" We both say size eight and get handed white ice skating shoes.

"Be careful to avoid the blade!" The woman says as we walk off, thanking her.

"Is it a bad time to say I don't know how to skate?" She laughs at my words.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." She replies making me blush and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready..?" Taylor asks, already on the ice, holding her hands out as I take them and hastily step onto the ice. For a fee moments there's a deprea5e shuffle of trying not to fall over then I gather myself and she begins to move forwards, my hand still in hers.

Just as we begin to move, I loose balance and my foot slips, making me land on my back, groaning.

"Okay, I admit that im not the best teacher." She laughs making me smile as she helps me up. "Maybe..." She slides behind me, grabbing my waist and pulling me slightly closer to her. "I should go behind." She says in a breathy whisper, only me being able to hear it as the warmth of her breath tingles on the back of my neck.

My cheeks flush with rmwarmth and redness as she does so.

She begins to guide me forwards and in moments, she's by my side as we glide on the cold ice, listening to the soft music coming out of the speakers in the far corners of the ice rink. I thi k I hear a few of her songs on.

Just as we make eye contact, someone jumps out jnfront of me causing me to go at an abrupt stop, falling over again.

Just as I rise, taylor gives the person an angry stare before her gaze softens at the sight of a small child holding a phone. "Miss taylor, could you please take a picture with me please?" She nods after helping me up, smiling and just as the pictures gonna get taken, the girl stops and points at me. "Can you be in it?"

I look a bit shocked but agree and she walks away after the photo.

We take a few minutes happily skating in silence until we notice that a few people have started to trail behind us. Some of them have small microphones and some of them have cameras. Shit, it's the paparazzi. "Taylor. Guess who's here?" I grit my teeth slightly as I say it. She turns to look and rolls her eyes at the sight, sighing.

"Well, it's only gonna get worse, we should get going." Taylor says as she guides us to the door out. They follow us. What a surprise.

Never have I been more grateful that Taylor has body guards waiting at the exit. They make sure that me and taylor are on our own when we take the skates off, us now sitting back in the car, driving back to the b and b. Meanwhile, I'm on my phone looking at flights to Scotland since I always head down for Christmas.

"What're you looking at?" She asks, smiling.

"Flights to Scotland. I usually go back for Christmas and rent a cabin near this lake in the countryside. Its amazing." I say before realising that I'm ranting.

"Well, why don't you book two tickets?"

I frown, not understanding.

"So that we can both go."

AN:

PLOT IS COMONG TOGETHER YOULL SEE.