~ Chapter One ~

This is part 2 of Body Dropper I urge you to go read that first! You can find it by going to my profile, easy as that 😉

For the readers who already have been reading this story I've renewed this chapter so READ IT

Now please enjoy!

✦ ✦ ✦

"You are just pathetic." The girl pulled out another tooth, making the man scream. Blood splattered everywhere. "Yknow taking teeth is kinda overused. It ain't the same anymore... Do you know what is much funner? Taking fingers!" The girl giggled

"Thop." The man cried out. He had a sad lisp now that his front teeth were gone.

"Oh, honey... I'm afraid that's not a word." Y/n crawled atop his lap and grabbed a big chunk of his hair in her fist.

"Let's get something clear ok? There is nothing I want nor need from you. There is nothing Mori wants or needs from you. You just so happened to piss Mori off on a bad day. So if torturing you till you die makes the boss man happy I'll do it." She smiled.

A tear ran down his face making y/n chuckle. She wiped it off with her thumb and licked it, "Tears taste good, they are just so salty! Don't you think?"

The door to the room opened, letting in a fair amount of light. In walked Chuuya, in all his greatness.

Y/n got off the man's lap and turned around. "Hi, Chu." She smiled warmly at the shorter boy in front of her. "What can I do for you, my love?"

"Was I... Interrupting something?" Chuuya looked at y/n and the man she was just sitting on. "I think I was interrupting something..."

"I had a break and Mori asked a favor so I thought I'd go ahead and do it for him." y/n grabbed a towel from nearby and started wiping off her hands and clothes. "What's up?"

"Mori asked me to come find to and bring you to his office since you weren't answering your phone. He says it's important, he wants us in charge of a case."

"Case? We're not the ADA."

Chuuya rolled his eyes as the two walked out of the room. "Dazai..." he muttered. "Joining those bastards... leaving the Port Mafia... he may as well succeed in killing himself at this point."

"Aww Chuuya thanks for the support!" Y/n smiled, mimicking what would have been Dazai's words. "Don't you miss it?"

Chuuya stayed silent but after a second he sighed. "Never. He's a peace of shit traitor. He's not worth my time, or yours for that matter y/n..."

Y/n sighed. "I know you used to like him at least a little... but I don't blame you for shunning him completely."

As the two rounded the corner they saw Akutagawa and Fusae. Fusae was hugging Akutagawa while the boy gently stroked her hair. He even wore a gentle smile on his face. But as he saw y/n and Chuuya he let go of Fusae and kneeled, Fusae following along.