chapter 5

I opened my eyes, I could feel I was not alone, did I got kidnapped again? No, Curtis said he was there to help me, but how should I take his words, was he telling truth or lie?. I was wrapping all that happened to me, now observing my surroundings, I can see I'm in a car, tied up with various layers of seat belts, couldn't even move a finger. Curtis was beside me, noticing shuffle, he looked at me and smiled "You're awake"

I stared at him angrily, why the heck is he doing this to me "as I said before, I'm here to keep you safe, but you wouldn't budge, so I tied you up" He rested his head on his head " you'll live with me for as long as I want. You can do whatever you want , except leave me. Oh! And don't worry, I'll never do anything you wouldn't allow, the only thing I'll do is..." He trailed off " What?" The smirk he gave was so weirdly good, he grabbed my neck and kissed me.

My eyes widened, I would have pushed him away but I can't. He pushed down further, inserting his tongue with force. As if he was hungry for a long time, he sucked on my tongue before backing away leaving a trail of saliva between us. I was panting heavily. "You said you'll never touch me without my permission?" " but you kissed me first, so kissing is allowed " What the heck is he talking about, can't he get one thing straight? " I never kissed you! It was CRP for fucks sake!!" He leaned in on my face once more "our lips touched, thats what matters" I just didn't knew what to say anymore, everything seemed so ridiculous. My whole life changed in one night.

We soon reached a highly guarded mansion, uopn entering, the car stopped at the front door. Curtis went outside as I waited for him to do something, its not like I can move on my own, even my legs were tied up. He opened the door from my side and removed the only two seat belts which were attached to the car. He picked me up "What are you doing?! Put me down!!" He just kept on walking "Its not like you can walk being tied up" He was right, I hated it "then free me!!" He stopped and looked down at me " can't do that sweetheart, what if you runaway, my lifeline?" He's mocking me, like I can with all those gaurds around " Don't call me that!!" He started walking again " Okay lifeline " What is wrong with this man.

We soon reached a room, the room was spacious and we'll decorated. He put me on the bed , just then the doors of the room opened, revealing a lady in black suit, her straight brownish hair pulled up in a ponytail, if I was lesbian, I'll fall for her. She looked too shocked at the scene she was seeing "What the fuck is going on?" She looked at me , then at Curtis "there you are, I was about to call you" He pointed at the lady and said to me " this is Lexie Moore, my friend and a right hand bodyguard, she manages the things at home, you can call her lexi" Lexie, looked at me, confused what to say , Curtis continued " This is Olivia, she's the one who saved me, and my future wife, thats another topic, Lexi, I need you to keep her safe and be with her all the time" Lexi just nodded.

Curtis left after receiving a call from who knows whom, I was still tied up "so, uh, can I be untied now?" I asked Lexi " Oh yeah sure, sorry, I was just cursing that mad man" she slowly and gently undid the seat belts. " You should rest, I'll give you some of my clothes for now, rest, then let's figure out other things" I just nodded, she spoke so softly to me, it made me miss my caring senior. Honestly it was hard to believe, she was a bodyguard.

After changing into the clothes she bought, I tried to sleep " Olive, can I call u that?" I smiled " yeah sure, Lexi" she smiled back " press that button if you need anything" she pointed at a button beside bed switch "ok". She left, and being too tired, I just fell asleep without even knowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was your day guys?

What date are you reading this chapter?

Bye