Gu Ji walked to the bathroom and lazily replied: "I went riding a bike with Xiaoyan."

  Xu Jingyin raised his head, propped it up and asked curiously: "You said before that he also likes people of the same sex, so is he 1 or 0?"

  Cheng Zhuo was moved when he heard the melon, "I'll listen too!"

  Gu Ji paused and said, "...How do I know?"

  Xu Jingyin said unexpectedly: "Can't you see?"

  "..."

  Gu Ji didn't know if others could see it, but he didn't seem to have the ability.

  Xu Jingyin said: "I feel that Yuoshen should be from above."

  Cheng Zhuo nodded, "I think so." @ infinite good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  The two men chatted for a long time, and Gu Ji casually listened to a few words, "That should be it."

  Xu Jingyin asked curiously: "Can 1 and 1 collide to create the spark of love?"

  "......I have no idea."

  Gu Ji was silent for two seconds, "Jing Yin, what strange things have you been studying recently?"

  Xu Jingyin waved his hand, "I had a cousin who accidentally sent me a novel, so I took a quick look at it."

  "..."

  As soon as Gu Ji returned to his dormitory, he received news from the basketball team. Xie Chu said that they would have a simple meeting and that everyone who could come would come.

  The venue for the meeting was chosen to be the gymnasium. By the time Gu Ji passed by, almost everyone had arrived.

  He casually found a seat next to him and sat down. Within a few seconds, someone sat down on the chair next to him.

  Tan Yang hesitated and said, "Gu Ji."

  "...I'm sorry for what happened before." Tan Yang lowered his head and his voice was much weaker than before, "I'm sorry, I was prejudiced against you before."

  Gu Ji: "?"

  Was he hallucinating?

  He didn't really want to talk to Tan Yang, and there was no need for the two of them to talk. But according to Tan Yang's character, it is definitely more likely that the two of them will fight on the spot than he will hear Tan Yang apologize.

  The meeting hadn't started yet, and the place was noisy.

  When Tan Yang saw that Gu Ji was silent, he continued: "I know that I can't make up for the mistakes I made before by saying sorry. If you want to vent your anger, I will tell Team Xie to quit the team later -"

  Gu Ji originally thought that Tan Yang came here for the "evidence" of dirty balls in Yan Congyu's hands, and was worried that his reputation would be damaged or even suspended. But just now Tan Yang even said that he could quit the basketball team, which shows that this is not the case.

  As for other things, he interrupted: "What does it have to do with me?"

  "It has something to do with you." Tan Yang looked up at Gu Ji, pleading in his eyes: "Did you take the photos of Lin Qingran's cheating?"

  Gu Ji frowned impatiently, stood up and changed his position.

  Tan Yang followed perseveringly and said in a humble tone: "Please promise me one thing. From now on, I can work as a cow or a horse for you."

  "I also apologize to you for what happened in the last game. You can apologize in public, or you can tell me what you want to do. You can bring up all the grievances before."

  Gu Ji just felt like Tan Yang was suffering from an inexplicable mental illness.

  "Is that okay, Gu Ji?" Tan Yang said in a low voice, "It's okay to think about it again. I'll wait for your reply."

  At this time, Gu Ji finally looked at Tan Yang, "What do you want to do?" @ infinite good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Tan Yang gritted his teeth and said, "Fucking Lin Qingran, I want revenge."

  Gu Ji asked again: "?"

  What direction is this going? Isn't Tan Yang Lin Qingran's loyal licker?

  Gu Ji thought that Tan Yang was here to intercede for Lin Qingran, but he did not expect that the purpose was completely opposite.

  "You hate him too, right?" Tan Yang's hatred didn't seem to be fake. He gritted his teeth when he mentioned Lin Qingran, "Help me once, and you won't lose anything."

  Gu Ji didn't want to answer, so he stood up and walked to the first row to sit next to Xie Chu.

  It's true that he hates Lin Qingran, but Tan Yang is not a good person either. If Yan Congyu hadn't discovered it earlier during the last game, he would probably still be lying in the hospital now.

Chapter 36

  Xie Chu caught a glimpse of him coming over from the corner of his eye and said hello to him, "Here? Sit over here."

  He took an unopened bottle of water from the side and handed it to him. Before everyone had arrived, he made some small talk and said, "Long time no see. What do you think is going on this time?"

  Gu Ji didn't know that, so he casually said, "Are we going to compete?"

  Besides, what can happen to the basketball team? It can only be related to sports.

  "Almost." Xie Chu smiled and said, "It's a sports meeting."

  After a while, Xie Chu stood up and counted the number of people. Except for a few people who asked for leave, almost everyone arrived.

  He clapped his palms to signal those talking and joking in the venue to be quiet for the time being.

  Xie Chu is not a stern captain. He generally has a good relationship with the team members and has no airs. He chatted a few words and got straight to the point: "Everyone is here, so I won't waste time. Let's finish it as soon as possible. "

  "The school's sports meet is scheduled for next month, followed by a basketball game. Anyone who volunteers to sign up will come to me later. This is the first thing. Everyone has experience, and the previous practice ,I will not say much."

  Questions came from below: "Will there be a sports meeting next month? Our department seems to have not notified it yet."

  "We didn't notify you either."

  "We will be notified one after another of events in the past two days." Xie Chu smiled: "I told you to prepare early."

  The school has two large-scale sports meets a year, one is the spring sports meet, and the other is the autumn sports meet. There is no fixed time, and they are randomly dropped based on the arrangements of the school leaders and weather changes.