𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒 & 𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐒

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝟐𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!

—KARMYN I. GRACE MONAE—
—Karmyn Idalena Grace Monae—
@KarmynMonae
@ThePrettiestSag
(Karm, Ida, ldalena, MoMo, Nae, Kk, Baby)

'The Quite One With A Short Temper'

—'The Quite One With A Short Temper'

—KARMYN I. GRACE MONAE—
@KarmynMonae
@ThePrettiestSag
𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖾, 𝖥𝖫
"His Prettiest Problem ."
|Twenty| Sagittarius|

NOT PROOF READ SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES YALL!

KARMYN is a big social media influencer and content creator with over 894K on instagram, 448k on YouTube and 113k on her youtube channel. Karmyn was born and raised in Tallahassee Florida she is popular for her TikTok's and being the Ex Girlfriend of Famous Debo, she and Debo didn't have the best relationship but they were in love that was until the fame started getting into Debo's head.

Most people loved watching karmyn because of her energy and personality, she is very sassy, she speaks her mind whenever and she doesn't hesitate to knuckle up with someone if she has too, She doesn't love to be with drama and she hates fighting, but you can't bully or push her around because she doesn't play that, she is usually a fighter she feels like she couldn't talk out a situation cause she would start getting mad.

Karmyn is a very pretty girl, she is also very kind to others and herself, she has a positive mindset, Karmyn is very smart and she's fun to be around and you could come to her about anything because she isn't the type to run to the internet as soon as y'all fall out.

Karmyn bestfriend's is Nunu, Eisha, liberty, WeluvChe, Terry, and Nia she isn't very close with everyone else as she is with them but she still communicates everyone.

Her and Nunu started being friends a while back when him and her appeared at the same party after they posted the same flyer, people suspected they were dating and they eventually did a link up and started being friends

Liberty met Karmyn when she was introduced to her by Terry, Liberty didn't like Karmyn because she felt like she was doing to much and she was tryna steal Terry attention so they ended up fighting each other, and when they went round two Sasha jumped in which made Karmyn angry.

They carried the beef on for 2 months than Terry hosted a sit down between the two and they became best friends although Karmyn still had beef with Sasha.