Chapter~04

Here's another update...

I know it's not that good, but please vote...will mean a lot.

Enjoy.......🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weird... is what I am feeling right now, looking at myself in the mirror, standing in a thighs length black dress....for the club party, wearing small silver earrings pairing it with a matching silver chain.

And lastly letting my hair flow, they were looking beautiful, waist length wavy brownish black hair. Neither less to say I was looking unexpectedly pretty. Self love.

(Belongs to the rightful owners)

Today is Sunday, Rajvee's Birthday.... I am really sad that I can't spend my day with her, on her special day.... I did wish her on the phone....but I really miss her.

It's 9:15pm right now, I just got ready for the birthday party.... Prathamesh was going to drop me to the club by his bike as per Baba ordered him.

I took my Black bag and started making my way towards the living room, I saw everyone staring at me with their mouth wide open, by fake coughing I brought them back to reality.

"You are looking very pretty Aru" Aai complimented me, I felt really special, I was shy shy now.

"Bhoot lag rahi hai", I hate him, "Kaku!!" I complained, whining, Kaku glared at him, "Prathamesh!, And don't listen to him princess, You are looking amazing" she also complimented me.

Aaji came towards me applying the kaala tikka she said, "Nazar nah laage", I smiled hearing her words I love my family.
( Don't catch a bad eye)

Baba didn't say anything, which upset me, He just informed me,"Be home early" nodding to his order, and taking everyone's goodbye I made my way outside.

As I was waiting for Prathamesh to remove the bike from parking, I felt uncomfortable because I feel like some one is watching me, looking around in confusion I found noone....it's weird.