8

"Are you sure?" I ask in a slight state of shock.

"Of course. It'd be amazing." She smiles, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Two it is." I say, happy to have company while clicking on it.

"Oh, and make sure that it's first class. The paps always follow onto economy." All of a sudden, I get paypalled the money.

"You really didn't have to." I say to taylor, knowingly.

"C'mon, you didn't think i'd let you pay?" Dhe chuckles slightly as I book the flight for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tw: smut.

"Were back!" Taylors dad rings out making a sleeping me and taylor shoot up.

"My social battery is completely flat." I say while heading up the stairs and to our room. Immediately, I'm buried in different blankets and duvets, staring blankly at the wall. A soft sigh and shuffle sounds to my left as taylor is now under the covers.

I can feel her gaze on me as I take two long blinks.

"You're so beautiful." She admires me making me smile and turn to her, blushing.

"Taylor Alison Swift, you are the most stunning, beautiful, admirable woman, person and artist I've ever known of and seen." She blushes before cupping my face under the covers still and leans in closely to me, her soft lips pressing against mine.

This simple and quick kiss soon turns into a makeout session. She pushes the quilts off of us and we sit up, taking a moment every now and then to breathe before colliding once more and feeling so found once we do.

She holds onto my face as I pull her waist slightly closer to mine, the kisses deep and passionate as she now goes onto of me, me lying down flat on my back, her now straddling me and still kissing.

Her tongue suddenly slips into my mouth, making me moan slightly.

This cycle continues for a few minutes until we're deeply French kissing, our touches almost intertwined when she pulls away, pulling her top and jumper off, revealing a navy blue, almost black bra.

I do the same leaving me in my green bra.

"May I?" She asks, softly gesturing to my trousers.

"Please." I insist making her smirk and take them off, revealing my matching panties. She takes hers off and she also has matching navy blue panties.

"Is this okay?" She asks, double checking for me consent.

"Yes. I couldn't be more sure." And with those final words, she sticks in two fingers to my core, making me moan and arch my back.

I inhale a few sharp breaths as she takes them out and quickly puts them back in.

"Fuck." I breathe out in a slight sigh.

She begins to pump her fingers rythmatically into my core, trying to find my spot until she reaches a curtain point and pure etcasy pans over my body. She knows that she's found my spot when I lout out a moan, pushing my head into the pillow.

"Right there." I moan out as she pushes down slightly on my spot as I moan into the air.

A not begins to form in my stomach, ready to explode all over her fingers when she stops. I look down at her but she's already kissing my inner thighs. I know where this is going.

Without warning, she plummets her tougue deep into me as I grab hold of her head, moaning as she licks, kisses and suck me, sending pleasure up me, pure and whole.

Then, as she begins to go slightly faster, I let out a loud moan as it all crashes down onto her mouth.

"Fuck taylor!" I exclaim while arching my back and letting out loud moans.

She smirks as she rises making me smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

aghhhhhhhhh. Was that good? I've never wrote smut and actually tried before so please tell me dome tips.

Ik its a small chapter but oh well.