9

Again, tw for smut and just NSFW stuff.

"I think it's my turn to pleasure you now." I smirk and she nods. "Obviously, as long as you're okay with that?" I double check and she nods immediately while smiling. With the conformation, I slip my hand into her panties, her twitching slightly at my touch.

She moans slightly as I put both of my middle fingers on my right hand into her. I curl my fingers slightly as she tightens around them. Then I pull them out and slam them back in, curling them again before repeating a few more times.

Then I find her spot as she let's out a loud, joyful moan.

"Shit, eight there willow." I smirk at the sound before pressing slightly and giving her as much pleasure as possible. Her back arches and she moans loudly as I feel her cum all over my hands. I smile whilst going to join her further up the bed.

We're both sighing and lying mlnext to each other when she has an amazing idea.

"I think we should go for a shower, y'know, clean up." I smile and blush at her saying we and not I.

"Yeah." I say while rising with still slight shaking legs, hers also shaking ever so slightly.

She leads us over to the shower before I stop and stand outside the door, prepared to wait for her to finish the shower.

"Are you not coming?" She smirks making me blush.

"I-if you want me to..?" I stutter, blushing like a teenage girl.

"Of course I do." She replies so I take her hand and follow her into the bathroom. She straps of her bra and I turn away, respecting her privacy when she grabs my chin, directing me to look at her.

"It's okay." She reassures as I take mine off aswell, turning the shower on hot. She steps in and immediately reaches for the backwash and a loofah. "Here you go." She hands me a blue one.

The shower is quick and quiet but not a silence that needs to be replaced by some awkward dialogue, a silence that radiates love and the fact that you don't have to say anything to be screaming I love you at someone.

After redressing into her pyjamas, mine still being on the other side of new York, she takes me back to the car, to go back to mine now that the flooding has died down and its okay to go there.

"Sit in the front, I'll drive," She says while climbing in and smiling at me whilst putting some sunglasses on.

"Tje flight leaves at three am so we'll meet at the airport..?" I ask and she nods, agreeing on the plan.

My eyes begin to shut and I must fall asleep because when I open my eyes, faylor is gently rubbing my shoulder as to wake me up.

"Hey. We're here." I smile as my eyes flicker open and I take a long yawn and stretch. "I'll see you at three!" I say to her as I tiredly stumble out of the car and into the building.

The steps creak as I go up them and the door immediately flings open, an exited Danni latching onto me for a hug.

"You need to tell me everything." She orders while leading me to the sofa.

"I slept with taylor swift." I mutter, now in shock from the past happenings.

"That's funny." She laughs before noticing my face and squealing.

"WAIT WHAT?!" She screams, almost scaring me out of my skin so I place my fingers over her mouth.

"Uhm, we went on an ice skating... thing. I'm not sure if it was a date but im- we're leaving for Scotland soon." Her eyes widen at my use of we.

"NO FUCKING WAY." She shouts making me grin.

"I mean, it's almost midnight, I should get ready, the flight leaves at three." Shr jumps up with me.

"I'm helping you." She insists making me playfully roll my eyes at her remark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm wearing a blue hoodie and some Christmas pyjama joggers. I'm only wearing a vest under the hoodie.

Currently, I'm in the car, driving to the airport which I'm ten minutes late for. Danni is sitting in the back so she cab take the car back after im there. I've packed winter clothes, gloves, jumpers and blankets since I'll be there for a couple of weeks. Just as I pull up and park the car, I immediately notice loads of flashes. Shit, they found taylor.

I think they expect her to be in the car because as soon as only I get out, the flashes stop and annoyed murmurs fill the air. Nothing special here, folks.

As I walk into the airport, danni waves goodbye at me before driving off. My suitcase is black with some Harry Potter and marvel stickers on them from over the years I've had it. I see taylor waiting and she beams as she sees me, getting up and walking over. She's wearing a dark blue coat and a black skirt with black mesh tights. She looks really pretty.

"Sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my toothbrush anywhere." I laugh slightly and so does she.

"Scotland here we come." She says, smiling and walking towards the boarding area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

another short chapter but yeah, they're on the way to Scotland.... where nothing bad could possibly happen... haha imagine that...