Chapter~05

Here's the 5th chapter...

If you are reading the story, please do vote....it makes me happy.

Enjoy......🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aradhya Kulkarni, you are ruining me...
Her thoughts are not leaving my mind, the beautiful black dress which complimented her perfect curves, her flowy hairs...her pretty face, everything about her is making me a mad man and I am liking it.

After making sure she reached carefully, I was relieved...she is even cuter when she is drunk.

I opened my room's door got fresh and changed my clothes, wearing just sweatpants...it's just comfortable. I answered all my emails and made my way towards my bed.

Sleep was nowhere near, only her thoughts and images were hijacking my mind, "ugh, I want to have you soon" I said imagining her in my mind.

She is so innocent, she will be happy with me, she has to be...what if she did the same thing as her, no she can't She is not like her, not at all.

................................🦋🦋......................................

She is unreal....she was like an angel in that light pink saree.

She walked closer to me smiling at me, uff ye Dil tum pe fidaa hai .

I was about to say something when she placed her finger on my lips, "shuuuuush".

"Aap hame aapka kab banayege?" She spoke shyly.

she moved her eyes towards my lips and started leaning in.....kiss me please.
..................................🦋🦋....................................

Ring ring....

I opened my eyes slowly, "it was just a dream" I groaned, without thinking much about it I started my daily routine, which is working out, taking a bath getting dress and moving towards dining to have my breakfast.

Everyone was having their conversations when I spoke with dominance,"I want to get married", everyone just stopped and looked at me shocked....what now,I want to and they are shocked.

"Bohot aachi baat hai beta, we will start the search for your bride" Dadi sa spoke expressing her happiness, before I could mention anything, Chachi said "Maa, I think Saanvi would be a perfect match for him".
(It's very nice to hear, child, we will start the search for your bride)

I spoke loudly,"I already have someone in my mind" everyone shouted,"Kon?".
(Who?)

Clearing my throat, trying not to blush I answered, "Aradhya Kulkarni"... A loud silence fell upon the table.