chapter 7

I was shaking all over, so this is what underground world is like, there's no way for me to survive in a place like this. But my main fear is the man who comforted me all these days himself, Curtis, what was he gonna do? Please , someone save me, I looked around for Lexi, she was standing there, she lowered her head when our eyes met, meant she can't do anything "Lets go" that's all I heard before he placed me on his shoulder. I was terrified, my whole body started to rebel, I struggled to win against him, but in vain. "Curtis, give her a chance, she's new to all this,I'll talk to her I promise!" Lexi finally stepped in, trying to reason with him, I was still trying to get out of his grip, but every struggle made his grip more tight "I'm not angry with my love, but she needs to understand what it means to disobey me" Lexi just sighed in defeat.

Soon we were in a bedroom, he put me down before locking the door, the room was decently big, he walked over to a cupboard, taking this chance, I tried to unlock the door and run away, but it won't open "Its fingerprint locked lifeline, only I can open it" He said glancing over his shoulder. I turned around and ran towards the balcony window, luckily it was open. I reached the balcony to jump off, but stopped after realizing we are on 3rd floor, can I survive if I jump? It will break bones, but will I be able to run in that condition?. The air was swaying my black wavy hair back and forth, my train of thought was cut down when I felt a pair of arms holding my palms of the railing "want to jump? I know you can't lifey, give in" He smiled in the crook of my neck. With a jolt he held my hand upward and tied them up, it was his tie "you look so good tied up with my tie" He looked so proud, he turned me around and put my hands to my shoulder level. He dives in between my arms, our lips smashed. The kiss was full of hunger, I was afraid,  but not being touched in a long time made it difficult for me to resist him, not that I can being all tied up. He leaned towards me, I almost fell of the railing if not for his and on my waist, he pulled up both of my thighs, now I'm clinging to him like a koala, I wrapped my legs around his waist, I was afraid of falling. Without breaking the kiss, he took me towards his bed, placed me there and pulled back. I breathed heavily, trying to predict his next move.

He left again, returned with an eyemask this time, what was he trying to do? My heart was pounding so hard in my chest. "I won't touch you without your permission, ever, I swear" this kind of took some of my tension away. He put the blindfold on my eyes, now I can't see anything, being blindfolded and tied up made me more sensitive than usual " I can't touch you, but other things can" I can sense his smirk, what was he gonna use? Sex toys? Please no. "Ah" an involuntary moan escaped my mouth as my shoulders felt something cold and wet, ice? Yes, has to be ice. His fingertips were burning fire, the touch of coldness and fire made my breath stuck.

He glided the ice from my shoulders towards my chest. Holding it just above my clothed right nipple, that part of skin went numb, the dripping cold  water made my nipples go hard. Hot breath fogs were coming out from my lips, since I was wearing white dress, the water made it transparent, making my naked boobs slightly on show. " p-please..... huh......plea-ase, I'm sorry" I huffed. He pressed ice around both of my nipples with both hand, I threw my head back "ugh" "what are you sorry for love?" He pressed it more "for.....for not listen-ugh-listening to you ah" I somehow managed to say.

"Good girl" He removed those ice and removed my blindfold. The caring Curtis was back again. He then untied me, I sat there without complaining, my body was too tired from all the hustle bustle that it went through. I'm not gonna defy him, not tonight atleast, I'm too tired for that. He then sat on the bed, pulling me in together to lie down. He slightly hugged me "this much should be allowed okay?" He still considered the permission thing, I just nodded against his chest. He covered both of us with the duvet, the sudden warmth from duvet and his body. Without any other thought I just fell asleep. I heard him whisper.

"Goodnight, lifeline"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update!!

My period cramps are killing me rn, do you guys get cramps?

I almost faint sometimes due to pain, I hope it's not hard for you guys. Also Christmas is coming!!!

I'm so sorry if this is bad T T , its my 1st time writing something like this.

Bye