I shrugged, i acted like i didnt care but i did. I cared too much. I don't know what would be the best punishment for her, i don't want to hurt her anymore but she makes it hard not to.

I drank off the cup, slightly shaking my head. "Are you going to do something?" Bill asks, i was. I didn't want to kill him yet.

"Excuse me." I said as i got up, the guys looked at me and bill with a raised eyebrow. "Fuck." I whispered speed walking to the bathroom they were in.

I heard her soft sweet moans causing me to get goosebumps all over my body. This man was going to be dead.

I kick the door open just to find her, touching herself. My eyes narrowed, i was confused yet relieved he wasn't there.

"Some privacy?" I grab her by her arm and drag her out. "There's no privacy when you're my bitch." I reply, she started screaming causing me to cover her mouth forcing her out.

"Can you stop acting like a fucking brat!?" I raised my voice gripping harder on her slim arm.

"Ow You're hurting me!" She whined, almost tripping.

I quickened the walk as people watched, "Meet you in the house for the after party!?" Bill screamed, i laughed "Yes be on your way."

"Did he touch you!?" I push her onto the bed slamming the door. "Why do you care?!" She replied

"Don't fucking play with me. Did he touch you?" I put my hands into a fist, she was pissing me off.

"Did you let him touch you?" I ask again, this time climbing on top of her holding her wrist. "And if i did?" She smirked, i punched the bed causing her to jump up a bit.

"Leave me alone tom please!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, causing me to slap her.

I lean down to her and kiss her neck softly, as she shook her head.

"Stop fighting me." I say as i dig my head onto her neck softly kissing her neck causing her to let out a moan.

"Tom.." she says softly

"Yes princess?"

"Want you.. inside.." she moaned.

I smiled, "Im not going to fuck you."

She frowned, "Why?!" She raised her voice slightly.

"You dont deserve to have me inside of you." I say, "Not without a punishment." I whisper in her ear

I could feel her body slightly shiver, i loved having control of her.

"Punish me then.." she closed her eyes, i lift my head up from her neck, "open ur eyes little one." I say. I wanted to see her face when i punish her.

"Turn around." I say sternly, she turned around slowly i can tell she was scared of what i would do to her.. "arch your back." I gave a predatory gaze.

She slightly arched her back, "Arch more.. don't be afraid." I whisper.

She arched more, her heart shaped butt was up. She laid her head on the bed looking to the side up, at me.

I took my belt off, "what are you-" she cried as i hit her with the belt. "Ow!" She cried.

I dropped the belt on the floor as i saw the marks on her butt, it was red but i wasnt done.

I lifted my hand, and slapped it on her ass causing it to jiggle slightly. She buried her face on the mattress as tears fell on it. She was shaking, her body was bruised causing me to stop.

I loved her bruised.

"Look at you.. all bruised" i smirk as she let her tiny body fall on the bed.

She sobbed, "Fucking slut." I say onto her lips kissing them softly.

"Please.. tom..... i want you." She said softly

I grabbed her hips to arch her again, her butt was touching my v-line. I put her panties to the side, massaging her parts causing her to let out a soft moan.

I pull down my pants, leaving my boxers on.

She turns around, and crawls in front of me facing my boxers.

BRIs POV

"Open your mouth." He demands, i didnt know why i was letting him see me intimately again. I hated him. But loved him at the same time.

I will obey him. As long as he obeys me.

"Good girl.." he moans as i twirl my tongue around his tip.

He pushes my head causing me to gag, saliva dripping all over.

"Mm.. I can't breathe." I lift my head up to take a breath.

"Come on, turn around and open your legs." He lifts my head up even more giving me a kiss. I turned around slightly opening my legs.

He gave me kisses on my private part. The softest kiss on my lips. I let out a loud moan.

"You taste so good." He purred, he lifted himself up kissing my neck again.

He rubbed his dick on my vagina, "Please.. just fuck me." I moaned. He smirk, passionately kissing my lips while slightly choking me. He entered inside of me, causing a loud moan.

"Mm.. look at you.. you fit perfectly around me." He sped up his thrusts making me roll my eyes back.

"mhmm.." i moaned softly.

"Your moans are so sweet." He said thrusting even faster. The room filled with both of our moans, and the sound of clapping coming from how fast he was thrusting in me.

He slightly bit my neck, sucking on it causing hickeys.

"Are you going to let another man touch you?!" He said as he continued to enter himself deeper into me,  "Huh!?" He slaps me, i open my mouth to reply to him but i kept moaning causing him to  slap my chest around. I let out a slight scream, "No.." i managed to get out.

"Promise?" He started choking me, i shook my head yes.

"Only one way to find out.." he said as i felt myself getting tighter around him wrapping my legs around his back.

We both moaned as we felt each others liquid mixing together. He came inside of me.

He kissed me, and let out one more stroke before laying next to me.

We both sighed, trying to catch our breaths. He stood up, cleaned himself up then cleaned me up with a towel.

"Mm there you go princess." He kissed my forehead, "Now fix yourself up, we have company downstairs." He said as he walked out with a smirk.

God, i didn't think i would let myself get close to him.. but i did.

The stupidest part of me, i always let my feelings get the best of me.