42. You Promised

Divya and Maitri slept with Juhi while the boys took the girls room and they kept twisting and turning in sleep. Aryaman sat upright unable to sleep without Maitri beside him. He walked to the living room and ended up sleeping on the sofa. 

MORNING

"Maan" Maitri entered her room to see Aryaman was getting ready for the day. A worker had come and brought the clothes for them. Manav and Divya were outside haing breakfast with Juhi and Maitri came to check on Aryaman.

"There you are" He kissed her lips and brought her infront of him and passed her the towel so she could dry his hair. She made him sit on the stool and started drying his hair as he pulled her t-shirt up and kissed her navel.

"Maan...ishh" She stopped him and his naughty thoughts with a stern look and he pouted sadly.

"Fine do" He kissed his nose and let him do what he wanted. Once his hair was dry she removed his shirt and asked him to wear it as she set the towel to dry. Aryaman passed her his tie and waited for her to help him.

"Maitrii, what if I cheat?" Aryaman asked her holding her hand. It had been bugging him since yesterday after he got to know of Akshit's actions he wanted to know how Maitri would have reacted to such because he didn't want Maitri to ever be in the position Juhi was.

Maitri looked up at him for a second before she pulled him towards her and pulled his collars up.

"If the woman you are cheating with on me doesn't know you are married then I'll let her go and try to compensate for her time with money but if she knew that you are married and yet did it then I'll ruin her so badly that she'll not recognize herself" She said placing the tie around his collar and tying it.

"What about me?" Aryaman asked.

"Girls don't need to find men Maan. If you have 2 girls flocking around, you then I'll have 10 men around me. There are many who've told me that I look pretty, stunning, beautiful but do you know who I've looked for, my husband. I can control who I see but I can't control who you see, who you look for" Maitri looked up at him for a moment before she focused on to the tie again.

"I'll leave you immediately because I don't want to live with someone who doesn't love me and I'll stop loving you in that moment itself. I live with you because you have made me your priority, the second I turn into an option I'll close the chapter for forever" She tied the tie and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Don't ever make me an option either Maitri. I've become so dependent on your love that if you'll cheat I'll kill the person but still cling on to you for support forgetting my self-respect" Aryaman hugged her tightly showing her his insecurities.

"Aryaman Ranawat, you are the one and the only man I trust in my life. You have shown me that I can be loved and can love too, why will I ever leave someone who gave me wings to fly?" She hugged him back, hiding her face in his chest.

"I love you" Aryaman said closing his eyes.

"I love you more than you love me" She said breaking the hug and pulling him to her level for a kiss. She poured out her heart into it.

Maitri and Aryaman remained at Juhi's place for a week until they were sure that Divya and Juhi would figure out a way. Kaira and Rishav had stopped by and expressed their concern with Juhi and were proud of her for taking a huge step like that. None of them bothered contacting Akshit and neither did he. In the darkness of the nights Juhi found herself looking into the mirror finding the woman she used to be before she became a wife, a mother.

"You should apply at Ranawat Enterprise for a C.A post ma" Aryaman ran behind Juhi persuading her to apply for a job so at least she'd not think of negative things.