Chapter Twenty-six

"Nah., I think his is more confused than anything. He apologized for how he acted, but I told him he was okay because of the liquor. You should talk to him about you two Arc. I think he is more confused about you than me."

Arc sighed before he leaned back in his bean bag. He brushed his head back with his fingers before he looked at Patrick.

"I cannot get that kiss out of my head. His lips are extremely soft. His body was warm, and the way he looked at me... I just..." He sighed before continuing, "I know I have a hard time controlling my temper, but when I am around him... My mind just becomes so angry. Not at him, but at those who have hurt him, those that might come in between him and I, or just him not submitting to me. Like I just do not know."

"Sounds like you know what to me."

"Do not even say that. He can't be my person. My tribe has not had someone from another tribe like that in a long time."

"But remember he is not connected to a tribe."

"True."

"I know how you feel because I feel the same way to him... but mine is more protection. I want to do everything for him. Feed him, clothe him, bathe him, and even just take care of him. My hands want to be on him constantly. Not sexually. I want to keep him in my sight constantly and when he does not answer my messages... I get mad. I want to pin him down and lock him away so no one can touch him."

Arch laughed before he handed a controller to Patrick who joined him. They looked at the screen before they both sighed.

"He doesn't understand how we feel and if we go to him with this emotion... he will run. He stays to himself already and appears not wanting to do stuff with people in general. The mall was the first time I saw him laugh and enjoy himself, until the girls showed up. I just don't want us to lose him. My father went in and paid for his tuition because he was going to move dorms."

"The fuck no he aint. I will literally murder that boy if he tried to do anything like that."

They both laughed before they started playing the Play Station. They continued to play until Patrick received a message from Neo saying he will be ready in about twenty minutes. He set his controller down and grabbed his keys. He waved goodbye to Arc before he walked down to his car. He drove over to the restaurant and waited for Neo. He heard the passenger door open and saw a very much tired Neo get into the car and buckle up. He sighed loudly while he closed his eyes.

"Rough meeting?"

"Yeah... Seven told me it was just a simple business meeting... not the fucking meeting of two tribes trying to come to terms with a new treaty. Holy fuck."

"Did they get the treaty completed?"

"Yeah... thankfully. The one tribe wanted more land while the other tribe wanted the same land. I guess something about a pond. I don't know. I just ignored the fighting and kept giving them drinks." Patrick started to drive while Neo closed his eyes. He hummed to himself softly while they headed back to the dorm. Neo was extremely tired. He might not even go to class tomorrow. He knew it would be important to go due to next week being thanksgiving weekend, but he did not care. Once they got back to the dorm, they walked up, and Neo went straight to the shower. He stripped not caring who saw and closed the shower door behind himself. I wonder what I am going to do alone next week. I haven't been alone for months now. James said he is going home, same with the other two boys. I obviously am staying here. I work three of the seven days... but what am I going to do the other four days. My first thanksgiving without a family. Neo groaned loudly as he washed his hair. He let the water and soap fall off his body before he turned off the water and started to dry himself off. He put on boxers, a pair of pajama pants, and then a long sleeve thermal shirt. He walked out of the bathroom and climbed into his bed. He laid down, sighed, and plugged his phone in before he turned to face the wall.

The next morning, he woke up to Arc groaning. Neo leaned up wiping his eyes and grabbed his phone. He saw it was close to noon. He groaned as well before he got up. He missed his first two classes, but he could make it to his third class. He went to the bathroom, and then got dressed. Arc leaned against his dresser while he watched Neo.

"Did you miss your first few classes?"

Neo jumped from being spooked, "Yeah. I was just really tired."

"Are you going to your one pm class?"

"Yeah. Then I got to go the library to get stuff done."

"Oh, okay. Well... If you want to talk or do anything later. I am here." Arc said before he scratched Neos head. He walked out of the dorm and headed to the gym.