I said and try to look his face but he kept hiding it in his knees.

Berry: Taehyung please tell me what happens!!

I try to to convince him but he shook his head. Now It was hurting me to see him like so I start crying. He quickly look up to me.

Taehyung: Hey hey wait why are you crying? Berry??

Author POV

Taehyung become worried just then it hit him that it was not berry now it was.......Ynie!!

He quickly went to her and try to hugged her but she moved away from him crying hardly.

Ynie: Nwo touchie yniee yo are sho bad! You make Ynie cryyy!!

She said and shook her head denying him to come closer to her. Taehyung felt guilty as he agar tried to go near her but she start crying more. He rubbed his forehead frustrately but he calm himself down and said softly,

Taehyung: I am sorry baby I didn't meant to hurt Ynie please don't cry.. you can give any punishment you want but just don't cry please?

He beg her. Her expression quickly turned into excitement and she stop crying. Taehyung sign in relief. She quickly went close to him and ask,

Ynie: relly anythiong? ( Since she is a baby that's why her pronounce is like this I hope you understand)

Taehyung nodded his head and then she quickly went to him and slap him not so hard just light slap. He dramatically reacted so hurt and start caressing his cheeks while fake crying.

Ynie because worried and start caressing his cheek so softly while mumbling sorry with small giggles. Taehyung also smile at her and hugged her tightly before tickling her as she burst into soft giggles.

Next day

It was the next morning and today Yn woke up as V. She has already got ready. Taehyung already told her that they are going on a trip when she wake up. And now she was waiting for him on the doorway.

And if you are wondering how taehyung got to know that then it was Lisa who told him that.

V: what's taking him so long?? We are gonna be late!!

She said patiently tapping her feets and looking at the her wrist watch. after few minutes he came to her and stop infront of her.

V: What took you so long?

Taehyung: I am sorry but let's go now we are already late.

V hummed at him and they start walking from there after locking there dorm.

They hopefully reached on the bus just in time and sat on the last bench while V sat in the window seat and he was beside her.

She start looking out of the window enjoying the outside view.

Timeskip

Soon they reached in the forest and then everyone got down from the bus and gathered around and the professor start speaking.

Professor: So everyone please settle your tent carefully and you can choose your partner whoever you want also, after you finish setting up your tent we are gonna play a very interesting game. Ok?..... Now everyone go !!