Durk sighed, scratching his head. "Officer Brian told me Peter told them that he was planning on selling Jaleah."

"Selling her?" India gasped.

"Yeah. He was 'posed to be meeting up with a nigga named Pedro. Apparently he's known for sex trafficking, drug trafficking and human trafficking. They been trying to catch this nigga fa years." Von explained.

"Really?" Jasmine blinked in shock.

"Peter said the Pedro nigga saw his face on the news and backed out. So.." Durk told them, face twitching trying to keep a straight face. "He was gone k- kill her, India." His voice cracked

India sighed shakily grabbing durks arm and pulling him into a hug.

"I know baby, but we got her back. Ain't shit else happening to her." India said looking him in the eyes letting him know she was serious.

She was tired of shit happening to her family and not doing shit about it. She was on whatever durk was on now.

"Officer Brian told us he said he ain't mean to kill Savanna. Said she put up a hell of a fight that lead to her getting beat to death." Durk told them and Jasmine felt sick to her stomach.

"He said his plan after seeing them leaving Walmart together was to just sell them both but shit went left." Von explained.

"He's fucking crazy." Jasmine said shaking her head. She couldn't believe Savanna was dead.

"India, he confessed to killing Brianna." Durk told her causing her eyes to widen. "He told the cops where he dumped her body. He was taking Jaleah there."

India didn't know what to say, only that she was grateful Jahmir saved Jaleah before anything had happened to her. She owed him a huge thank you.

"I talked to shiesty. He said he kinda already knew— he felt like something had happened to her but Savanna's mama had her hopes high and that she ain't taking it to well." Von said.

"Damn." Derrick said causing everybody to look at him. "What?"

"Ima give her a call tomorrow. See if they need help planning her funeral, it's the least I could do." India said as Durk stepped back, sniffling before letting out a breath of air.

"Im finna hop on Zillow cause we not staying here. To much shit done happened to us in this city." Durk said and India nodded in agreement.

Jasmine picked her phone up off the table and answered the incoming call she was getting from Nova.

"Hello?" Jasmine stood up from her seat and walked outta the kitchen.

"Hey, I was calling to check on y'all." Nova said.

Jaleah sniffled wiping her tears as she stared at the countless instagram posts made about Savanna.

Jaleah was so upset that this had happened and that it was all because of her.

Twitter only proved her point. Almost everyone was bashing her, blaming her for Savanna's death. They were calling her all types of names, questioning why she was alive and Savanna wasn't. People went as far as to say she set her up.