chapter 10

"Lifey" He dares to call me after what he did?! Just because of a confusion, without any conversation, he just decides I'm guilty? Yes, I know he has feelings for me, which is hard to return back, but this is out of line. "I never knew how to act normally, this is all new for me, please teach me lifey" is this all he has to say? True though, I lived a normal life, like this is not normal for me, it was normal for him.

He took out the first aid box from the bathroom and started to bandage my hands "this maynot be what normal is for you, but for us, as fast as we learn a crime, we must punish the criminal". The stinging sensation were painful, I winced here and there, there were a lot of sorry, everytime I flinched.

"Let's cheer you up, how about we go on a date? Place , your choice" I looked up at him, "date?" Placing the box aside, he continued "yeah, let's forget what we are, who we are, and enjoy, just one day" I can go out? I'll never leave this chance, aside from the garden walks, I never set foot for a month or over "ok, I want to go to amusement park" He didn't look really happy, is he gonna decline? "Okay.." He seemed unsure, but we are going out, that's what matters.

_________________________________________

At sharp 9 am, we reached a nearby amusement park "hello there, what a cute couple, tickets for two adults?" I was about to clear her misconception but Curtis beat me "Yes, ticket for two please".

After entering, there was just so much to do "where you wanna go first?" He held my hand "um, uh, maybe that one!" I pointed out at a random place out of embarrassment, which was a shooting game "okay".

"Which one do you want?" He held the gun neatly, well he uses these kind of things everyday, so I guess he knows his way. Scaning the prizes, I pointed at a couple hairband set, one with tiger ears and other with cat ears. As expected, he won them.

"Here, wear this" I handed over the tiger one to him "I'm not wearing this kid's things" He has too much ego, "just wear it, or I'm leaving right now". Threat worked, he was looking so awkwardly cute with those. I took out the phone he bought for me, and clicked some selfies. All of his poses were so awkward, this was so funny.

Next, we went to a skating ring. "Have you ever skated before?" I guess he knows almost everything "nope, but I bet, I'll learn it in a minute, I just have to balance right" this got you excited "Let's go then".

I sliped gracefully on the ice ring, Curtis just stared at it, just after putting one leg, he fell. I laughed so hard looking at him "y-you, did you just fall?" That embarrassment was so prominent on his face "Its my 1st time ok!" He again stood up only to fell on Butt."Take my hand" extending my hand, I helped him up. The skating turned more into teaching Curtis how to stand on the ice.

Next, we went to some rides, they were so fun, not to mention, Curtis's resting bitch face scared a kid so much that it started to cry. The dirty look their parents gave him was so funny.

"Now that horror house" He stopped "the what?" I stopped too "the...horror...house" was something wrong? He seems to unsettled, wait a minute, is he..."are you scared of ghosts, Curtis?" His ego was hurt by my snicker "n-no! Of course not! Let's g-go!" Oh He was trying so hard to show his bravery, admitting it would have saved him, but hey! You don't get to see a scared Curtis everyday.

"Please this way" the staff on the gate opened the door for us, after checking our tickets of course. Upon entering, its theme was school, the classrooms were empty and blood splattered here and there, it was really dark, the only source of light was the flashlight they provided, gotta keep the spooky atmosphere huh. We walked down the corridor, much to my surprise, Curtis was not that scared, he had a normal face, but he held my hand really tight.

"WAHHHHHHHHH" a ghost suddenly jumped out from the ceiling, hanging up side down "AHHHHHHHH" Curtis punched it in the face as a reaction and hugged me like a koala "Please don't hurt me Mr ghost, I still have to get married to lifeline" He was shaking. "Hey" I tapped his shoulder "it's gone, let's get outside" I wanted to laugh so bad, but I have to wait until we get out of here, oh the teasing he's gonna face.

We soon found the exit, as we were about to leave, a ghost came crawling from the side. In the blink of an eye, Curtis started running leaving me, after few steps, he returned, grabbed my hand and ran again.

"Dude, stop, STOP" I had to yell, "You're such a baby" He pouted "no I'm not, I just don't like ghosts!!" I smirked "Please don't hurt me Mr ghost, I still have to get married to lifeline" mocking him, just remembering that I busted to laughter, watching me, he also started laughing.

In the end, we were laughing.