chapter 11

FAMILY MANSION...

Month have passed since she got married to him and he's the same as before and even worse ' nothing have changed in her life she's still suffering its like her granny curse was really get in to her

Jungkook begin like always he didn't even change a bit he still treat her like always ' he's still rude and arrogant ' he only sees her as his sex toy to relieve himself and it really hurts her a lot ' sometimes she's not ready nor want begin touched but she can't say no to him if she did she will face an horrible punishment by him.....

But she somehow happy because of his family she get along with them and now having a mother and sisters even the boys treat her like their little sister ' all of them adore her and always make her smile ' except Lisa and Jiyeon.....

..................

Now she's laying in her bed it's 9 at night and Jungkook wasn't home yet so she's just laying there waiting for him cause he tell her so and if she fall sleep he will torture her like he did to her past few days ' he tied her both arms and legs and keep on torturing her on the bed three hours straight making her shiver just the through about that night..

This really traumatized her a lot still the marks he left that night was fresh on her body ' and his dark expression was showing on her mind whenever she try to close her eyes...

She sigh as she look at the bedstand looking at the clock ' it's now 9: 30....

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!

Jiyeon: can I get in...

She said while peeking at her on the door tzuyu smiled as she sits straight..

Tzuyu: ah' ofcourse you can...

She get in while smiling then close the door behind her...

Jiyeon: waiting Jungkook..

She nodded ' Jiyeon take sit beside her on the bed as she scanned the room..

Jiyeon: it's wired I still didn't get how Jungkook agreed on staying this room..

Tzuyu look at her in confuse..

Tzuyu: huh'...

Jiyeon: ah' dear don't get me wrong I'm just saying that cause the room is bright and the decoration isn't his vibe' Jungkook likes dark so its bit surprising me that he agreed on staying room like this...

Tzuyu just look down feeling a bit sad ' she don't know nothing about her husband....

Jiyeon glance at her as as smirk formed into her lips...

Jiyeon: anyway you're really a good wife you trust your husband a lot ' you even let his ex lover stay here in this mansion with you...

Her eyes slowly rised up as she look at her with a confuse expression...