Nikolai goes to school

After previously avoiding it, Nikolai decided to get his dumbass up and go to school because he was fucking retarded. He used to go to a prep school in the magical far away land of Birmingham he tried to jump of the roof of the building and got sent to a mental institution when he was 5 years old.

That Fine morning he was woken up by his loving father Donald trump.

"Good morning you fat cow are you ready for schoool"

"Yes im so excited maybe i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i might f-f-f-find a b-b-b-b-boyfriend!!!"His big doll eyes lit up. He jumped out of his wooden mattress and opened the rusty curtains to his tiny box of a room like a Disney princess. He quickly put his hair up in a messy bun and skipped out of his room into the very dirty living room. Donald Trump was waiting for him at the front door. He looked fat and greasy like a MacDonalds cheeseburger and ironically was holding a bag of maccies. Nikolai still jumping for joy ran up to his dad still wearing his smelly clown costume he's been wearing for weeks on end , took a cheeseburger out of his sweaty palms and started vigorously devouring it before jumping out the front door.

The sun was shining and the cows were mooing and Nikolai was skipping joyfully on his way too the school! On the way there he clumsily ran into a someone.

"I-i-i-i-i-im s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry!!!! I d-d-didn't mean it !!" Nikolai looked up and to his absolute horror he saw another school boy who reeked of gasoline and oil like his fat dad. His eyes looked like an eggplant and his eyes were so lice infested that they were falling on the floor and leaving 'snow' on the ground (That ushanka was just making it worse) The boy had long matted dark hair and was holding an AK-47.

His name was Fyodor and Nikolai fell for him immediately

"Oi fuck you doing here you twat get out my way you fucking bell end." Fyodor snapped pulling out a vape from his pocket, opening it then drinking the vape juice.

"I-I-I-I-I said I didn't m-m-mean it...." Nikolai said with tears in his eyes.

Fyodor sighed and then he rolled his eyes at the pathetic twink clown on the floor. "Don't worry man its chill. Just don't come to school yeah. ya hear me mate?"

Nikolai looked up at the Boy, confused and worried "But W-w-w-w-why????"

Fyodor just glared at him "Cause I'm gonna shoot up the school with the mandem, That school its literally so shit they got me suspended for shanking the physics teacher."

Nikolai's big bright beady eyes opened wide. He had always loved violence and now this cute boy was gonna cause some trouble, although he was dismayed that his first day of school was not gonna be the normal school experience. He just sat there like a dumbass for a couple of seconds. Fyodor still holding empty vape can just glared at him and rolled his eyes. It took Nikolai some time to notice he had started walk away.

Watching his love walk away he panicked and sprung up from the cold floor. "FYODOR WAIT" The sound just spilled out of his lips, at this point Fyodor had stopped and turned back to look at him standing there all pathetic looking.

"What do I d-d-d-d-d-do Fyodor? Could I p-p-p-p-p-possibly j-j-j-join you and your f-f-friends?"

"Ew no tf just don't come to school you cunt"

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but my d-d-dads gonna force me to do a m-m-muck bang video and I'm gonna become b-b-bloated!!!!"

"I really don't give a fuck you ugly clown fish go jump of a bridge or dig a hole and die it"

Fyodor walked off and as a result left Nikolai by himself on the pavement. Still trying to make sense of the recent revelation he slapped himself in the face almost to try get back into reality.