Drinking Liquid Snow

SussyContentViewer: I don't know how many of my readers are gonna read this, but due to my inactivity this past year, I'll give what most of the people came flocking to my profile for. A lemon.

[Warning: The reader in this story will be portrayed as someone very well endowed in the pelvis region. This will go significantly into detail of sexual activity. If either of these things are something that makes you feel insecure or uncomfortable, I recommend exiting and reading a different story.]

It's late on Christmas Eve, you sit in front of your television, ruthlessly destroying the joysticks with your thumbs. Even after your immense effort, you still manage to lose the match. You look around the mostly empty room. You couldn't even get a small Christmas tree without going over necessary funding for bills and stuff. This television and console were gifts from your parents a few years ago, before they had died. This house was completely owned by them, and inherited by you. All the contents inside were removed though. You shiver, the cold from outside practically seeping out from the floorboards. You didn't expect anything from today. You never do. Alone, like everyday. Your social anxiety stops you from even making friends, let alone a girlfriend. You play a few more matches of the game, only being able to win one of them. You sigh, turning off the tv and console, as you get up to go to sleep, you hear a rustling behind you. You turn towards the fireplace, which had remained unlit and untouched for years.

Guess it was nothi-

Suddenly, soot fills the air at the sound of a thump, as you can't hold back a cough.

"Oh shit! Someone's there?" A soft, feminine voice shrieks.

...?

You wait for the soot to settle as you see what lays before you, a girl with long white hair, wearing attire similar to that of Santa

"You're not stealing shit. I'm trained in jujitsu, don't fuck with me," you lie through your teeth.

"I'm just here to give you some presents," she looks up at you.

You notice the red sack laying next to her, lumpy and quite large.

"Is that what's in there?" You point at the sack.

She nods.

"So first of all..." She holds out her hands as a scroll suddenly appears in it.
"Y/N L/N..."

She starts rapidly moving through the scroll, her hand moving faster than you can see.

"...Nice. You're nice," she smiles at you.

You stare at her for a few seconds.

"You're... Santa?"

"Not exactly, I'm a subordinate of Santa. There are millions of others just like me. It's impossible for a single man to make their way across the world in a single night. Though... oddly enough it says here you haven't received any gifts from us in..."

Her eyes widen before slightly scrunching up.
"Your entire life."

You stare at her, unsure what to comment on anything that's happening.

"I'm so sorry. Not only none from us, but none from anybody. In so, so long."

She looks towards the sack, and starts scrummaging through the inside of it.

"...no presents for you."

You can feel your heart ache at that. Did she really come here just to mock you?

She gets up out of the bag, and stares at you. You watch her eyes creep down your body, as your heart races.

"Maybe... I can give you an extra special present this year," she softly says, staring at your crotch.

Knowing exactly what she's referring to, your dick hardens, which she can obviously see due to where her gaze lays. She walks towards you, and leans over your shoulder to whisper.

"You want that?"

You don't respond verbally, just with a nod. She slides down onto her knees, as she looks at the bulge in your pants.

"Looks sizable..."

She slides her fingers down your pants and into the waistband of your underwear, pulling both down. Her confidence stops when it's actually let out. Your dick falls against her face, laying against it. The girth of your cock is about half of her face, and you've never measured, but the length is about ten inches. She stays frozen in place, your dick throbbing against her face.

"H-holy shit."

You look down at her, and her pretty little face.

[Final Warning: Experimental writing, will be cringe. Abort if necessary.]

"So... what is my gift exactly?"

"M-me, I guess."

"So, can I use my gift?"

Her face goes red. You don't know why you're being more confident than usual. Might be a Christmas miracle or something lol.

"S-sure."

"Then open your mouth."

She timidly moves her mouth open, as you grab the sides of her head placing the tip of your cock on her tongue.

"Close your mouth around it."

She listens, pressing her soft, plump lips together, and around your shaft. You move your hands to grab tufts of her hair, as you start pushing your cock further in, forcing her jaw to open further, her saliva all over your dick. You push more, reaching the back of her throat. You start sliding your cock in and out of her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, which retrieves no gag reflex. You test this further, as you start pushing the rest of your length down her throat instead of just stopping at the beginning of it. You can hear choke a bit, as you thrust, but you can hear and feel her moan around your dick at the same time. Maybe she enjoys being choked. You continue pumping your dick in and out of her throat, and you can feel yourself coming closer to finishing. A few more thrusts, and you shoot a load of cum down her throat, and as you pull your cock out of her mouth, cum is still coming out. Cum drips down out of her lips, as she licks it off, and swallows.

Your dick remains hard.

"Why don't you go ahead and lay on your back?"

SussyContentViewer: If this was enjoyed by anyone, I'll work on a part 2 on Christmas and maybe have it finished the day after. Or maybe I'll do a part 2 next Christmas Eve. We'll see. Hope all of you have a Merry Christmas.