"Of course, the medicine was planted by the owner of the place, and although his place is still under construction, the air quality and environment are really not said.

When Liang Lao heard him praise him so much, he thought of the medicine he planted, so he said, "Is it really that good?"

Qi Lao didn't say much, and stuffed the health care products he brought to him: "Okay, you can finish eating this health care product first, anyway, even if you go now, you can't make an appointment for a room, I have to ask."

"Okay, I'll eat first. Liang Lao replied.

He and his wife took the medicine that Qi Lao sent him before, and his hair turned black after eating it, and the wolfberry, after Lian Lian ate it, he no longer opened his eyes until dawn when he slept at night, so he completely believed that Lao Qi would not pit him.

Qi Lao's side is sending health care products and Amway, and the rest of the Qi family is in the same situation.

The eldest of the Qi family. The second is their business partner, the women are their maiden friends, and the juniors are friends.

Even Qi Huichen, a guy who is not very good at human relations, sent two boxes to the company's partners.

Qi Huichen is a person who only likes to engage in development and doesn't like to deal with others, so the company's negotiations with the outside world all fall on the partner, who socializes a lot, and his health is not good, and he has the same trouble as him - baldness.

Some time ago, Qi Huichen ate He Shou Wu brought back by Qi Lao, and it didn't take long for his hair to grow out, and it was still black and thick, which made Qi Huichen happy, and since then the hat and wig pieces have become a thing of the past.

Qi Huichen especially likes his newly grown hair, and he is reluctant to cut it at all, and now it has grown to his neck, which can envy his partner to death.

He asked Qi Huichen several times how his hair grew, but the Qi family only had a little bit of medicinal herbs, and it was not enough to eat by himself, so where was there enough to give away.

Qi Huichen had no choice but to keep some secretly, and bring him the good brother who was sick with him every day to save his hair.

This time, I heard Qi Lao say that the boss who sold medicine began to sell health care products, and the Qi family, who thought that they should not be worried about being out of stock in the future, let go of their hands and feet to give away, and fifty boxes were actually delivered in two days.

However, the effect is also remarkable, after half a month, all the people who ate two boxes of the health care products have noticed the effect, although it is not as visible as the changes that the Qi family saw some time ago, but it is amazing enough.

The bald ones slowly grew hair, and the gray ones slowly grew black hair, and the body slowly got better.

Those who have insomnia at night and dream no longer have insomnia, and can fall into a deep sleep every night, and wake up the next day with a radiant appearance, where is there still a long-term insomnia patient malaise.

Now Liu Mingshan health care products are on fire in this small circle, and people who inquire where to buy this thing keep visiting Qi's house, and they have to ask where they bought it.

After asking Gu Zhongjing's wishes, Qi Lao told his relatives and friends Liu Mingshan's address.

In just half a month, Gu Zhongjing's Liu Mingshan relied on health care products to show his face in front of the rich and powerful people in City A, or through the Qi family, everyone didn't know what the relationship between Gu Zhongjing and the Qi family was, but it didn't prevent them from befriending Gu Zhongjing, after all, no one would dislike being too healthy.