Chapter~09

Another update is here

Please do vote.

Enjoy......🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She looks heavenly", I was staring at her for more than one hour.

She was lying on my bed in my penthouse, she passed out in the Abandoned ground, the doctor did full check up on her and said it was due to her low blood pressure.

I came out of my staring world when I saw her groaning, she slowly opened her big brown eyes, looking around in confusion as her eyes landed on mine, narrowing her eyes she whispered "Where am I?"

"In my penthouse" I answered as I stood up from the couch walking towards her slowly.

"What's the time?" She asked again looking for her phone,"3:30" I said taking a sit beside her.

She stood up from the bed as soon as I sat beside her, "I want to go to my home, and give me my stuff" she said looking at me.

I nodded slightly, opening the drawer taking her bag and belongings, handing them to her.

She looked at me nervously, as she removed the pendent which I gave her, and held my hand, placing the pendent in my hand, "Give me this, when you will respect me and my decisions"

Anger rushed upon me hearing her words as I held her shoulders and pinned her against the nearest wall, "Aarav" she whined in pain, "Don't you think you are getting more and more feisty day by day" I spoke looking at her beautiful pink lips.

"Don't start me again Aarav, What you did was really bad and it cannot be repaired-" as she was speaking, I couldn't control myself, her lips looked so tempting there were attracting me towards her, without thinking twice I placed my lips on her and started kissing her.

As I was talking to him, he suddenly placed his lips on mine, I was frozen at that moment, I could feel his lips moving against mine slowly and seductively as I just stood there standing.