Midnight Snack

The master of the house walks somberly into the dimly lit kitchen, he is somewhat surprised to see his private chef standing at the open fridge. He clears his throat, and she peeks her head from behind the door.

“Oh, good evening, Sir! I trust you had a good day? What brings you to the kitchen at this hour? Looking for a midnight snack?” Her tone is a bit more casual than he is used to, but it intrigues him. As she closes the door and walks over to the kitchen island, he notices she is wearing a black satin robe. He has never seen his chef in anything other than her uniform. He isn’t sure how he should answer her questions.

“Uh... my day actually wasn’t that great; I won’t bore you with the details. It seems to be turning around now though, and I think a little snack would make me feel better still.”

She frowns “I’m sorry to hear that Sir. I know it’s late but is there anything I can make for you, anything you’re in the mood for? I just got a fresh can of whipped cream; I can make you something sweet if you like. I know you have a pretty strong sweet tooth.” she giggles softly.

Is it just him or is she flirting? He thinks for a moment, as his eyes look her up and down as she is paying him no mind, concentrating on what she is doing. Her long legs are barely covered by her robe that ends at the middle of her thighs, her hair is loosely pulled back into a low bun, he wonders what she was doing before coming to the kitchen. Was she in her room naked? Maybe she was reading emails at her desk or reading a book.

“a little cake sounds good. Oh, do we have any strawberries?” It just popped into his head as he was thinking of the whipped cream.

She thinks for a moment. “Of course, Sir, I just picked up some fresh strawberries a few days ago. Hmm how about a small vanilla pound cake, with freeze dried strawberry crumbles, drizzled with icing, and topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream?” Her smile is wide and seems to sparkle even in this dim light. He can already feel his mouth watering just thinking about it “That actually sounds really good to me, but how long will it take for you to make something like that?”

As she finishes up the small plate she was preparing for her own snack, she looks to him and says “unfortunately Sir it will take about an hour. 10 minutes of prep and about 50 minutes of baking time. I will gladly make it for you if you are ok to wait, and maybe I can entertain you in the meantime.”

Entertain.... what did she mean by that, he wonders. His curiosity over her is growing when suddenly she drops something, he can hear her murmur under her breath and bend to pick it up, her robe is almost not enough coverage and his eyes dart directly to her ass that is almost exposed, and he feels his cock twitch. Somewhat startled by his body’s declaration, he averts his gaze quickly and hopes she didn’t notice.

As she gathers the ingredients and starts preparing the mixture, he sits down on the bar stool at the Island counter. He watches her while trying not to seem creepy, but she is just happily mixing ingredients. ‘She really is beautiful’ he is thinking, and a really amazing chef. As he is thinking all these things it suddenly shifts to something much more lustful. He notices her robe is opening slightly and he can see the bare skin of her neck and cleavage. His cock twitches again and he slowly looks down at his now very hard and noticeable bulge. She puts the mixture in a pan and places it in the oven, starting the timer then turning to face him. She smiles warmly but has still not fixed her robe. Is this his chance?

“You said you got a brand new whipped cream?” she shakes her head yes. “I want to taste it” his tone was soft, but it was still less a request and more of an order. She walks over to the fridge “Of course. Would you like a small dish or a spoon to eat it?” She awaits his response.