Bonus

ALL RANAWAT KIDS AT THE AGE OF 18

"Pahel" Maitri's voice boomed through the palace. Pahel walked down wearing an oversized t-shirt and ripped black jeans paired with white sneakers. She jumped down the stairs and looked at Maitri questioningly.

"Again" Maitri looked at Pahel angrily as Pahel looked around to figure out why her mother was angry.

"Yes, we will be there" Aryaman said on the call and looked at Pahel with anger.

"What happened?" She asked hiding behind Rishav who stood in front of her as a shield.

"Your principal called" Maitri said placing her hands on her waist.

"But I haven't done anything this time" Pahel said looking at Maitri with a pout.

"Oh really, when is it that you haven't done anything?" Maitri asked angrily.

"I swear I've not done anything this week" Pahel looked at Rishav for help.

"Ridham... He must have done something" Nidhi said coming to rescue Pahel.

"Ridz... Kutte ne mere bina kaand kiya." Pahel looked at Ridham who was sitting on the sofa shocked how fast his mother dropped all blame on him. Pahel moved from behind Rishav to Ridham.

"What happened to our bro-code? You freaking do a kaand and don't involve me?" Pahel started hitting him with the pillows laying by.

"I didn't do anything" Ridham held Pahel's hands and stopped her.

"I knew it you'd stab me in the back, betrayer" Pahel hissed at him while he made faces at her shocked that he was being blamed without him doing anything.

"Its not for them, the principal called for Antra and Vidhan" Aryaman said still in trance.

"WHAT!!!" Everyone in the room looked at each other shocked.

"We need to go to the school" Aryaman said and immediately ran to the car to go to the school. Rishav and Kaira sat in the car followed by the other 2 couples who were worried except Pahel and Ridham.

"What are you staring at Lunatic, we are going too" Ridham said pulling her with him as he sat on his bike followed by Pahel.

AT SCHOOL

The whole Ranawat clan entered the room to see Antra and Vidhan standing in corner with their heads ducked as another few boys stood on the other side glaring at them. Their parents looked at Ranawat family in shock.

"Only one of you could have come" The principal said shocked.

"Its the first time it is their complaint so we were curious" Aviraj said looking at the kids feeling bad for Antra and Vidhan.

"Yo wassup loser and gang" Pahel entered the room with authorativeness as she waved hi to the gang of boys glaring at her siblings.

"Oh hi princy" She smiled widely at the principal and nodded her head at her and walked to Antra and Vidhan with a proud look. Ridham followed the same pattern as Pahel and almost got hit by Nidhi.

"Wassup twinies" Ridham placed his hand on Antra's shoulder and looked at the two staring at the ground embarrassed.

"What happened?" Rishav asked itching to go hug Antra and Vidhan.

"Vidhan punched the boys here and Antra was the witness." The principal said looking at the two Ranawats who genuinely looked apologetic about their behavior.